Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 105 Manchester tickets

• 28-07-2009 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

I dont see a 105 thread,does anyone have any info on when tickets go on sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Wikipedia have a page for it, it has Mark Coleman fighting at Weltherweight :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

Anyone have an idea?

• JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Wikipedia have a page for it, it has Mark Coleman fighting at Weltherweight :pac::pac:

Link??

When i go to UFC 105 wiki it has no scheduled fights?
    Anyone have an idea?

Sorry mate, no idea:o
    I'm trying to find out myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SWEATHOG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

SWEATHOG wrote: »

You can ad Terry Etim to the card, he told me at UFC 100 that he would be fighting at UFC 105 but did not know who he would be fighting yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Has only been announced by the UK President of UFC so be a while before tickrts or fights are announced!! Im hopin for Silva v Hendo 2........ :D

Looks like Wand will be fighting at it. Any more rumors? Wikipedia has nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

The rumour a few weeks back was Wand V Bisping

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Wexler12 wrote: »
    Looks like Wand will be fighting at it. Any more rumors? Wikipedia has nothing

Why do you say that?

If that's the case it's gotta be Bisping v Wand no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Bisping and Wand hopefully for co main event

• Advertisement

bret69 wrote: »
    Why do you say that?

If that's the case it's gotta be Bisping v Wand no?
    Rumors and Dana said at the 101 q+a that they hope to have him fighting in November (106 is a week after aswell so I duno)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

it would be nice to have Trigg on the card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

it would be nice to have Trigg on the card.

Not after Koscheck gives him a scutchin @103!!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Joe Rogan has a stand up gig on the 13th, cant remember were though

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Sammy83

The Dancehouse Theatre

Details here:

http://www.ticketline.co.uk/venue/details/manchester-dancehouse-theatre

Tickets came out a month ago, so I'm not too sure if there are many left. Looks like a small enough club too!

Superwoody101.... you know you want to! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

mooeire wrote: »
    Joe Rogan has a stand up gig on the 13th, cant remember were though

Billy Connolly might be on too!

i dont get why people want to go see him just because he is a presenter on the UFC, its not like as if he's funny on the UFC or anything..

if you go tell him i said he's a cockhead!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

cowzerp wrote: »
    Billy Connolly might be on too!

i dont get why people want to go see him just because he is a presenter on the UFC, its not like as if he's funny on the UFC or anything..

if you go tell him i said he's a cockhead!

I take it you have never seen one of Joe's gigs? He might not be for everyone but I thought hes stand up show in Dublin was very good.

Sammy83 wrote: »

Superwoody101.... you know you want to! :D

I do mate, but after UFC 100 and not having a job anymore it does not look good, but never say never.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I take it you have never seen one of Joe's gigs? He might not be for everyone but I thought hes stand up show in Dublin was very good.

Your missing my point, people go because he's part of the UFC in the 1st place, there is way funnier comics out there if you want comedy, Youtube is your friend if you want to see clips..

I dont particularly find him funny

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

Your missing my point, people go because he's part of the UFC in the 1st place, there is way funnier comics out there if you want comedy, Youtube is your friend if you want to see clips..

ditto, i think hes crap. i got tickets to the dublin show and watched one of his dvds and thought he was crap so i old the tickets. the lads that went all bought the tickets for the full experiencec of the "ufc weekend" and all thought he was crap and that the show went on too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Sammy83

Very true, there are way funnier comics out there - Ricky Gervais is actually playing on the same night over in the Apollo - but that sold out ages ago.

I find him quite funny in his commentary and stand up so it's all horses for courses really.

Advertisement