Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Ipod

• 22-02-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

i found an ipod on the train today. id like to get it back to the owner but really dont trust the train staff. i will stick posters around campus. so if anyone knows anything about it they can leave a message here. will only return it as long as the owner can identify it. is that fair enough?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Sounds fair enough. Maybe put some at train stations too in case it didn't belong to a student?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Fair play OP, we need more people like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Good for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 onionballs

i gave the lost and found department an email and gave them my details. i just know some of them people keep the lost and found stuff.

found the owner. meeting him tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Great that you found it, but I have to play a little Devil's Advocate here....

I lost my wallet on a train at that station. The guys who work there saw my student card, rang the college who then contacted me. Went down that day and got my wallet with all it's contents.

fair comment, maybe i was wrong to not trust the rail staff. i know full well of people keeping stuff handed in. wrong to tar everyone with that brush though

• Registered Users Posts: 12 honeybadger11

Hello,

I lost an ipod on the train last wednesday? square black one? Appreciate if you get back to me!

well that wasn't the one i found. i already gave mine back

Advertisement