Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 guitar controller?

• 27-01-2012 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere know anywhere in Dublin I could get a guitar hero/rockband guitar controller for the PS3 not adverts? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Harder and harder to come by these days, Have you tried smyths ? Or some of the game stop stores? You'd have to ask them as they are never on display.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've tried a fair few of them, no one seems to have any in. Only place I found one was in gamestop, but it was 119.99 :eek:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That's crazy. Here's the GH6 Guitar with game for £50/€70ish

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guitar-Hero-Warriors-Rock-Bundle/dp/B003URR26K/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1327838159&sr=8-24

This will work with GH and RB games.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Not sure if you're still looking for these but I'm selling 2 PS3 guitars and 2 Guitar hero games if you're interested. Or when you said not on Adverts did you mean you don't want to buy second hand? All are in top nick anyway if you're interested. I do all my music gaming on 360 now, only reason I'm selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Probably not cost effective when you add it all up but Toys R Us up the north are selling all the GH and RB paraphernalia off at the moment, and they deliver to an outlet in Blanch, or at least they did - don't know if that's still going. Was in on Saturday, didn't see the price on the guitars but I noticed the GH:WT drums were £19.99 for PS3.

Check a few HMVs out, they often sell the game+Guitar bundles for less than the cost of the guitar on it's own.

• Advertisement
Advertisement