Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weld

• 31-07-2012 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭

I seriously hate the fcuker, he had what last year, 16 or 17 winners? The one time I backed him last year at Galway he let me down for €400. Didn't back him at all yesterday and he cleaned up. Backed him today and he bombed. **** you Weld, just had to say that. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

They picked the right man to mod Ranting and Raving anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,357 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I seriously hate the fcuker, he had what last year, 16 or 17 winners? The one time I backed him last year at Galway he let me down for €400. Didn't back him at all yesterday and he cleaned up. Backed him today and he bombed. **** you Weld, just had to say that. :)

Thats what Weld does to normally sane people.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

robbie1977 wrote: »
    They picked the right man to mod Ranting and Raving anyway :pac:

Ha - was just about to say something similar! :D

It seems to be the case for me that when I follow a 'sure thing' or tainer who's a 'course expert' I end up with nothing! :( Maybe I should just keep my money in my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

5 runners today and one winner at 9/2

i'll take that anyday
    there'll be at least two tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

mailburner wrote: »
    i'll take that anyday
    there'll be at least two tomorrow ;)

Not with that ground imo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

He said Silver Concorde was his best chance of the night on Monday after he won the opener with Train Of Thought. SC was backed into 4/6 from Evens with Ladbrokes soon afterwards. Weld had 2 winners after that. Silver Concorde got stuffed. Bookies must have been laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

He said Silver Concorde was his best chance of the night on Monday after he won the opener with Train Of Thought. SC was backed into 4/6 from Evens with Ladbrokes soon afterwards. Weld had 2 winners after that. Silver Concorde got stuffed. Bookies must have been laughing.

We need one of those memes to describe the situation:

Discourages punters from going overboard on his horses

Creates mass hysteria by tipping one of his horses

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Not with that ground imo!

grateful to have the one winner at 4s
    not bad considering only 3 runners out today excluding
    the unbackable one in the last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

just back in races where he doesnt have a runner
    and if there's races where he has the fav, do betting without

simples

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Overthelast

just back in races where he doesnt have a runner
    and if there's races where he has the fav, do betting without

simples
    Have to agree. You either back weld in every race or avoid him completely. The only punter he thinks about during his media briefings is himself. Once you understand that, you won't get disappointed. Brilliant trainer though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement