Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ze Bulli

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i havent tried the heavens gift stuff yet.. it's so skinny
    i cant see how it would work well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Well it's the same as Bulli wick in thickness.
    Have already said what to do in previous posts to make it suitable for winding.

im not really enjoying my tobacco juices with this, it's weird

i normally vape tobacco juices 90% of the time, but all weekend i'm been using my fruit and sweet juices. I tried a few liqua tobaccos in this and they just didn't do it for me. im getting the flavour im just not loving it like I would in a boge. maybe the filler adds a little something.

whatever i was doing differently when I first got it, Im not sure

but I am ****ing *loving* this
    all day today the rda has just been a delight to vape. my tobacco juices are all kinda melding together in a strange way, but it's a lovely strange way so I dont actually care.

and by thors hammer the nicotine i'm getting... I'm definitely going to have to start vaping 6-8mg. I'm not really vaping any more than usual, but I've been jittery as hell all day

im actually serious considering getting a second later in the summer just so I can have one for low ohm and one for high ohm coils

I have reached it
    vaping nirvana

made a 2.7ohm coil with some .15 nichrome

the flavour is incredible, so intense. i had to cough after a particularly long inhale, the vapour and throathit are immense.

• Advertisement

Well done :)

Sounds like your making good progress.
    Might have to reduce your nic and less drops of flavouring into your mixes.

It's a far superior experience than the disposables.

yeah im trying some of the bobas bounty in it atm but after this i'm going to try some of my diy's. I fully expect to have to reduce flavouring and nic content with my next batch.

my only regret is that I ran out of my alba vapours swedish fish last night and wont be able to order any more for a couple of weeks

I still think you will find it even better with other wick.

That's one of the things with a good repairable, ya have to reduce nic and flavouring etc, trial and error again. But well worth it.

Takes time to adjust, but once you know how to repair the way you want it, it's plain sailing all the way.

i actually quite like that fluffy stuff you included in the envelope, but I am getting 10m of that bulli-like wick from alec's friend so be interesting to test that out.

Unless someone from UKVapers takes over from Rawveg in getting that wick it will be hard to get it again.

Let me know how ya get on with that wick, can't order any till i get a 02 card as i've no access to a PayPal account anymore :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I could send you a few metres of mine when it arrives, o2 card shouldn't take more than a week to arrive anyway. they are great things to have, although dangerous.. I'd probably have money in a bank account now if I didn't have one :)

Cheers for the offer :)
    Will be handy to have alright and dangerous as you say especially the way the vaping world is evolving but am more than happy with what i have now. (for the time being)

Ya gonna get mesh to try on the RDA?

yeah once I get my RTA and my throathit I'll be done with major spending for a while

I might pick up a bulli or another repairable in the future but not for a good while

yeah I am gona try mesh the rda, it looks quite a bit simpler than the RTA so I'll use the RDA to get used to it. it looks like just.. oxidise, make coil.. stand up and wrap to posts. im sure ill take a week to get it right though :)
    be a couple of weeks before I can afford to order any mesh or a blowtorch though so I'll be still using wick for a good while yet

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Ah balls, I was hoping these wouldn't work out to be very good and I wouldn't have to buy one. :)

I do really need a good atty for dripping though ...

hehehe
    it's pretty ****ing special
    took me a while to get the hang of it, but it's the best vape I've had. kicks the living **** out of any carto, easily.

Alec,

Did you ever get any Wera Garden flavours from Inawera?

From reading the description i doubt it's one drop per ml.
    One of their flavours ''Tobacco 3 Five'' says 1 or 2 drops per 5ml.

And is it recommended to steep them juices?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

I did not , although i've heard they very strong, 1 drop per 10 ml or so ...steep it and add more if necessary

Not much room for error is there !

May look it up so.

i got some of the wera garden flavours and i wasn't impressed with their strength or flavour at all
    old havana and turkish tobacco. they both smelled pretty nice in the bottle but once mixed (10%) I just didn't like them at all, and I normaly love turkish tobacco

old havana at least had some flavour to it, kind of a fruity tobacco but turkish was just.. bland

Will just stick to the minimum of one drop for now and see how it goes.

Seems to be very strong as Alec said, will leave it a few days anyway and see then.

It's Bubblegum, just a random pick from the bunch.

• Advertisement

let us know how you get on anyway
    i tried mixing some dekang bubblegum, which smelled great in the bottle but I could never get a decent vape out of it

might give it another go now that I have the rda

Yeah will do, hopefully it works out.

I may put a few flavours up in the swap section, they are cheap to get but feels like a waste with only a few drops out of some them and just sitting there.

yeah i have a roses biscuit tin full of flavours

im gona order 15-20 5ml bottles in a couple of weeks and just go to town mixing 1 bottle of everything, now that I have the rda
    then I can decide what to keep and what needs rehoming.

I can't cope with many flavours about, too many bottles about the place and all that.

Got a few non-tobacco flavours to try this week as i rarely ever got any like that.

Happy with the vanilla so that will do me now.

heh, im the opposite
    **** ton of non tobacco flavours and sod all tobaccos
    its pretty hard to find good tobacco flavours tbh

with something like orange or vanilla or hazelnut.. it's a simple flavour that's not too difficult to get into a bottle.. but something like a tobacco.. I can see why there's so many that just taste.. odd

Oksmokey seems to have a good rep for best tobacco flavours.
    They won't disclose what pg/vg etc is in them but widely accepted it's mainly vg.
    Since i started vaping i've been meaning to try them but once i get to the menu i get all dizzy looking at the selection, especially as they have double flavour as well, expensive juices to try out.

ive tried a couple of oksmokey juices before.. no idea how I just remember having the bottles, they were pretty damn good

I always mean to go back and order a few more but they ain't cheap.

Group buy of samples and pass it around :)

Would need a few around the same nicotine level, getting too stingy mixing my own is my my problem.

If they are that good, it be nice to discover one and treat yourself once in a while maybe.

Would go mad if i bought the sample packs and hated them all !

im kinda the opposite way with samples, I'd hate to buy a sample and end up loving the juice cos then I'd have to spend more money and wait another week to get more :)

• Advertisement

batch 14 of rta being done this week and i'm in batch 18

be a long wait yet

Advertisement