Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any car boot sales in dublin?

• 05-07-2005 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

hi all,

i'd like to know if there's a car boot sale here in dublin or near dublin. having been here for the last 6 years, i've never heard of it (probably because i was a skint student with no car!).

so if anybody knows, plz tell me...

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ponyboy

Hi there i have just put up a new website which aims to be a place where people can find out about car boot sales and markets in the 32 counties
    If you are an organizer of a boot sale or market or if you wish to provide details of events in your area please text me at 0879121538 or visit www.bootflea.com
    we will also post a picture with each listing if available
    kind regards
    dave

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I understand that there is a car boot sale/jumble sale in Temple Bar on the last weekend of every month. Perhaps if you rang the Temple Bar info centre they'd have more info on it for you? It's advertised through handwritten signs taped on lamposts throughout Temple Bar, so it's fairly.... grassroots ;)

Also, I think there are usually a lot in school/church grounds coming up to Christmas time.

Advertisement