Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Strange coincidences with BHO's gematria and biblical numerology

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Recently however there seems to be quite a shift in speculation about a particular individual who has appeared with a rather radical stance against Christians both home and abroad. We can see this obvious trend in Government policy, it goes beyond that too but I don't want to get too deep into that at the moment.
    Can you please stop being evasive and clarify who you are referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,036 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Does this work in French or German, or any language other than English?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Chucken wrote: »
    Im getting confused. Im seeing the word 'factor' and lots of 'x's.

...nah, no idea.

:D[/QUOTE
    This one is straight forward. :)

King Mob wrote: »

Hes referring to everyone and anyone! I didnt mention anyones name but yet "It was straight forward"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 135 ✭✭ThreeBlindMice

No, I don't have to.

I have made that point clear in the OP. "Who is the identity of this infamous man?"

Its up to posters to work it out and see if they can come up with a result.
    looksee wrote: »
    Does this work in French or German, or any language other than English?
    I never tried it but I am sure that this particular individual is named in the same spelling in French and German. And if the scripture verses are numbered the exact same as the KJV I could see no reason why it could not work. As far as Hebrew I believe there is something proven although I never looked into it though. I take it that English is the language that will be used seen as it is the most recognized language in modern western politics.

Here's another interesting one.

Judas Iscariot is the only person to date with the dubious honor of being possessed by the DEVIL himself. Using some of the familiar English Gematria Charts below and chapter references we can calculate the following interesting connections with the number 793.

Standard copied from the Greek and Hebrew Gematria.
    A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=20 L=30 M=40 N=50 O=60 P=70 Q=80 R=90 S=100 T=200 U=300 V=400 W=500 X=600 Y=700 Z=800.

Ordinal numbers. (Numbers that run in natural singular order)
    A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M=13 N=14 O=15 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24
    Y=25 Z=26

Reduced (Goes from 1 to 9 and starts over)
    A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=1 K=2 L=3 M=4 N=5 O=6 P=7 Q=8 R=9 S=1 T=2 U=3 V=4 W=5 X=6 Y=7 Z=8.

Mr X Full title in Standard = 793
    Mr X Full title in Ordinal = 163
    Mr X Full title in Reduced. = 64

The full account of Judas's Iscariot is mentioned in both Matthew Chapter 27 and Acts Chapter 1.

Matthew 27th is the 956th Chapter of the Bible!! (Scroll down.)

956 = 793 + 163.

The total number of chapters between Matthew 27 and Acts 1 is 64 which is the reduced English numerical value of this man.

Im getting confused. Im seeing the word 'factor' and lots of 'x's.

...nah, no idea.

:D
    This one is straight forward. :)

A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M= 13 N=14 O=15 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26.

Total of his full title = 163

Multiply by the Beast: 163 x 666 = 108,558

Split and Add: 108 + 558 = 666

Who are you talking about????

• Advertisement

Who are you talking about????
    That's just a bit of trivia.

I wouldn't go by it.

That's just a bit of trivia.

I wouldn't go by it.

Neither would I.....So whats the conspiracy?

No, I don't have to.

I have made that point clear in the OP. "Who is the identity of this infamous man?"

Its up to posters to work it out and see if they can come up with a result.
    But I did work it out. It was you. Your name is associated with 666.

We can do this with anyone's name.

I don't understand why you don't simply state who you are referring to o what the conspiracy you are suggesting.
    You you perhaps address these points instead of posting more meaningless numbers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 Locanfetzava

But I did work it out. It was you. Your name is associated with 666.

We can do this with anyone's name.

I don't understand why you don't simply state who you are referring to o what the conspiracy you are suggesting.
    You you perhaps address these points instead of posting more meaningless numbers?

Maybe you should learn how to add up the alphabet.

We use to do it in school. 2AX squared plus 2B = 8C and all that stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

He's talking about Neil young.

• Advertisement

Another interesting one without using Gematria. (Kevin Heckle)

Revelation 13:18 is the 30,927th verse of the Bible or 39 x 793.

30,927 = 13 x 793 + 13 x 793 + 13 x 793.

793 devide by 13 = 61.

61st triangular number = 1891

August 4 70AD is when King Solomon's 2nd Temple was destroyed.

If Mr X's birthday falls on 4th Aug 1961 it will be exactly 1891 years to the date between 4th August 70 AD and 4th August 1961.

4th August = 216th date of Year.

216 = 6x6x6

Another interesting one without using Gematria. (Kevin Heckle)

Revelation 13:18 is the 30,927th verse of the Bible or 39 x 793.

30,927 = 13 x 793 + 13 x 793 + 13 x 793.

793 devide by 13 = 61.

61st triangular number = 1891

August 4 70AD is when King Solomon's 2nd Temple was destroyed.

If Mr X's birthday falls on 4th Aug 1961 it will be exactly 1891 years to the date between 4th August 70 AD and 4th August 1961.

4th August = 216th date of Year.

216 = 6x6x6

Ok, so you're talking about Obama as people guessed from the first page.

Can you now explain what the conspiracy is?
    Can you explain how Obama being associated with these numbers is sugnificant, while you being associated in the same way is not?

Can you explain how Obama being associated with these numbers is sugnificant, while you being associated in the same way is not?

Ill leave you in suspense.

There is lots more to come. :)

Ill leave you in suspense.

There is lots more to come. :)
    Yup, last few guys who made predictions based on all this numerology and word games said the same thing. It did not work out so well.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056881209

But you at least are being clever, by remaining vague and ignoring what people are asking you, you never have to worry about being wrong.
    This however will not convince people that there is any merit to what you are rambling about and being coy doesn't make you look as clever as you probably want it to. It simply makes it look like you are incapable of responding to points.

Yup, last few guys who made predictions based on all this numerology and word games said the same thing. It did not work out so well.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056881209

But you at least are being clever, by remaining vague and ignoring what people are asking you, you never have to worry about being wrong.
    This however will not convince people that there is any merit to what you are rambling about and being coy doesn't make you look as clever as you probably want it to. It simply makes it look like you are incapable of responding to points.
    Its Funny that you mention the Pope.

He appears on this months time magazine with the Devils horns.

Time_magazine.jpg

As you know, Pope Francis was elected on 13th March 2013 with the following officially announced by the Vatican news service?

"Billowing white smoke appeared from the chimney over the Sistine chapel at 7:06 p.m (7+6=13) signalling that the new Pope had been elected in the fifth ballot of the two day conclave." Source: http://www.news.va/en/news/habemus-papam-cardinal-bergolio-elected-pope

That is: 13.03.2013 = 1+3+0+3+2+0+1+3 =13 + plus the time in afternoon 7.06pm = 13 Total: 13-13-13-13

The number, "13" is considered divine by the occultist for a couple of reasons:

The Bible assigns '13' the meaning of "rebellion against constituted authority", plus the depravity that caused Satan to rebel against God.

The Apostle Paul lists 23 things against sinful men, the thirteenth on the list is haters of God

Jesus states 13 things that defile a person.

Genesis 13:13 speaks for itself in just 13 words.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Question to regulars. Who does this remind you of? Hints? Evasions? Jokes? Never engages directly with a straightforward question?

All we need now is a YouTube link to some overlong rambling thesis...

:)

Its Funny that you mention the Pope.
    I didn't mention the pope.
    I pointed you to a thread where someone made similar claims to yours, but was shown to be completely wrong.

Do not quote my posts as an excuse to post something that belongs on a blog while you ignore my points.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

That does reminds me of someone alright.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Agent Mug

The bible and other holy books was written about a psychological form of existence and not a physical form of existence, what you quote is base on a psychological form of existence and at that time human intelligents needed to explore this kind of psychological form of existence but then fear took control and unfortunately still has control in those who still believe these quotes.

Fear can be the greatest liar of all as has been proven many many time, all you have to do is read about the history of the most intelligent form of life that exist on this beautiful planet and see how far we have come and that is because we have battle our greatest fears and won, even our psychological form of existence has progress by battling their greatest fears and won, but as i said unfortunately fear still has control in those who still believe these quotes so i guess our battles are not over yet, oh and by the way the numbers don't add up to names they add up to numbers, if you know what i mean. ;)

Now who the feck is playing that tune from The Twilight Zone. :eek:

I will start connecting the dots, starting with the subtle ones :)

Barack Obama Visits the Birth Place of Christ which is symbolically the most sacred shrines representing Christianity on the face of this planet.

Guess what date is chozen?

US date format.....March /22/ 2013 = 03/22/ 2013 = 3+2+2+2+0+1+3 =13

..........3.22/13

skull_bones.jpg + 13

the "X" on which the Skull & Bones human skull is sitting represents "600" in Greek numerology

Calculate the number "322" in the same method as a devil worshiper would.
    322 = 3x2=6 6x2= 12. "12" in their language = "6+6".
    Adding the x value of the "600" to the "6+6" value of "322", you arrive at the numerical value of "666".

Summarize: The letter "X" by itself is a symbol of Antichrist and the total numeric value of the "Magic Symbol" of the Skull & Bones symbol equals "666", the Biblical symbol of Antichrist of Revelation Rev 13:18.

look at the grill design on the front of the "beast" motor car which was also present in the Holy Land.

You couldn't get more subtle Devil symbolism right in your face than this. :cool:

Beast2_1.jpg

Speaking of: The word "Beast" is mentioned in its singular form 44 times in the book of Revelation .

Guess who is the 44th President?

• Advertisement

Again you are quoting my post but not responding to any of the points I have made. This is incredibly rude and shows how much you care for discussion.

You are simply using this forum as a blog to spout numerological nonsense.

You can come up with connections to any number you want. I have shown that you are similarly connected.

Your name adds up to 666.
    How is this possible?
    Does this mean that you are the antichrist?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭trashcan

Barack Obama Visits the Birth Place of Christ which is symbolically the most sacred shrines representing Christianity on the face of this planet.

..........3.22/13

skull_bones.jpg + 13

the "X" on which the Skull & Bones human skull is sitting represents "600" in Greek numerology

Adding the x value of the "600" to the "6+6" value of "322", you arrive at the numerical value of "666".

Summarize: The letter "X" by itself is a symbol of Antichrist and the total numeric value of the "Magic Symbol" of the Skull & Bones symbol equals "666", the Biblical symbol of Antichrist of Revelation Rev 13:18.

look at the grill design on the front of the "beast" motor car which was also present in the Holy Land.

You couldn't get more subtle Devil symbolism right in your face than this. :cool:

Beast2_1.jpg

Speaking of: The word "Beast" is mentioned in its singular form 44 times in the book of Revelation .

I think you've been out in the sun too long. Go and take a long lie down in darkened room. I'm sure you'll feel better when you wake up.

Can someone tell me what time existence we are talking about.

But I know yous can't. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Welcome back, can we have a theory now please?

..........3.22/13

skull_bones.jpg + 13

Beast2_1.jpg

I like the car what make of car is that, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Cadillac Escalade. Antichrist-mobile. There's a regular change of antichrist though. They've an eight year maximum term. There's also a change of conspiracy over the same period.

Again you are quoting my post but not responding to any of the points I have made. This is incredibly rude and shows how much you care for discussion.

You are simply using this forum as a blog to spout numerological nonsense.

You can come up with connections to any number you want. I have shown that you are similarly connected.

Your name adds up to 666.
    How is this possible?
    Does this mean that you are the antichrist?
    You asked me to explain more of the identity of this infamous man that I am referring to in the theory.

In the previous post I made my first attempt to bridge this connection. You then accused me of having used this forum as a blog to spout "numerological nonsense" I understand that coming up with a condescending statement like this would be contrary to the revised charter of the conspiracy theory forum.

I also guess its nonsense to anyone that dose not understand its basic concept of gematria and basic arithmetic that one would should have learned at primary school. I have already stated that many of those charts systems can be found on line if you cared to look them up.

It would actually be less of a blog if people like yourself started to contribute to the threads instead of being so dismissive and condescending towards the OP. It is a conspiracy theory forum after all and if you cannot handle theories without being so uptight maybe you should not be here in the first place.
    trashcan wrote: »
    I think you've been out in the sun too long. Go and take a long lie down in darkened room. I'm sure you'll feel better when you wake up.
    I thought that these type of condescending remarks were also against the revised charter of this forum.

You asked me to explain more of the identity of this infamous man that I am referring to in the theory.

In the previous post I made my first attempt to bridge this connection. You then accused me of having used this forum as a blog to spout "numerological nonsense" I understand that coming up with a condescending statement like this would be contrary to the revised charter of this forum.

I also guess its nonsense to anyone that dose not understand its basic concept of gematria and the simple mathematics that one would should have learned at primary school. I have already stated that most of those charts and lay out of the their systems can be found on line if you cared to look them up.

It would actually be less of a blog if people like yourself started to contribute to the threads instead of being so dismissive and condescending towards the OP. It is a conspiracy theory forum after all and if you cannot handle theories without being so uptight maybe you should not be here in the first place.

I thought that these type of condescending comments were also against the revised charter of this forum.
    Why shouldn't people be dismissive when the theory is ridiculous on the face of it, fails repeatedly and its proponents make no attempt to elaborate on the theory when asked to or to address the points made against it.
    You are simply just posting rambling things without responding to anyone in any meaningful way. That's not a discussion. That's a blog.

Please acknowledge these points and address them:

I have shown that you name is connected to the number 666. Why does this not indicate that you are the antichrist like you are claiming Obama is?

Why did the last person who made claims similar to yours get their prediction totally wrong? What makes you claims more valid?

I also guess its nonsense to anyone that dose not understand its basic concept of gematria and basic arithmetic that one would should have learned at primary school. I have already stated that many of those charts systems can be found on line if you cared to look them up.

Oh and just to highlight this since you brought it up:
    322 = 3x2=6 6x2= 12.
    First 322 does not equal (3x2)x2.
    The 3 the 2 and the 2 do not represent individual single digit values. They represent 300, 20 and 2.
    "12" in their language = "6+6".

12 does equal 6+6. But 6+6 does not equal 66. So 600 + (6+6) = 612 not 666.
    March /22/ 2013 = 03/22/ 2013 = 3+2+2+2+0+1+3 =13
    22 and 2013 does not equal 2+2 and 2+0+1+3.

You couldn't get more subtle Devil symbolism right in your face than this.
    That grill has 18 sections. 6+6+6 does not equal 666.

You also seem to be making up and changing the rules to get them to make a connection where none exist as you are using multiplication in some places, but addition in others with no apparent reason for doing so.
    Why is it: 322 = 3x2=6 6x2= 12.
    but then: 03/22/ 2013 = 3+2+2+2+0+1+3 =13

And why is it 12 and 13 and not 1+2 and 1+3 or 1x2 and 1x3 like you do with other multiple digit numbers?

• Advertisement

Please acknowledge these points and address them:

I have shown that you name is connected to the number 666. Why does this not indicate that you are the antichrist like you are claiming Obama is?

Why did the last person who made claims similar to yours get their prediction totally wrong? What makes you claims more valid?
    No you haven't.

I have produced a multitude of recognized charts and reference tools to indicate that there is a connection between Barack Hussein Obama to the number 666 in many different ways. You have produce absolutely nothing other than try to derail the thread.

That theory would have fallen flat on its face because there was far too much emphasis focused in on just one single aspect of the theory alone.

Apart from all the numerology concerning the AC there is plenty of other evidence connecting this man to fit this description and a lot of water has gone under the bridge in the last few years.

I know plenty that have been highly supported of this man 4 years ago including members of my own family but would now not give him the time of the day. His murderous drone policy, Christian persecution, spouting out persistent lies, back tracking, dishonesty, sneakiness, the whole NSA issue and his attitude towards whistleblowers. Clare Daly hit the nail right on the head with that speech so it doesn't take too much to start connecting up all the dots.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement