Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who By Numbers

Options
  • 24-05-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I think its the best who album. Anyone agree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,837 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I like The Who Sell Out the most. Then again, I love psychedelic rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Who's Next followed by Quadrophenia for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

Who's Next followed by Quadrophenia for me.

Good choices Mark.

Been into The Who a long time myself & have most of the albums. Even their '80s efforts.

Everyone should listen to Tommy at least once. It's a kinda like a prototype for Pink Floyd's The Wall which followed 10 years after it.

The Who by Numbers & A Quick One are about the only 2 main ones I don't have.

Never saw the point in buying them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 See Me

I don't know, I just like 'The Blue Red and Grey', haven't heard the rest yet

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭r.duke

Yes it is one of their best

• Advertisement
Advertisement