Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Junior Cert Marking Schemes

• 22-07-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I keep looking at the SEC website to see if the JC Marking Schemes have been put up, but each time they still haven't been released. I saw another thread on the Leaving Cert ones saying that for them, they make a draft one and after the marking conference might make adjustments, eventually releasing them after all exams have been marked and before scripts can be viewed. I suppose the procedure is probably the same for the Junior Cert ones, but does anyone know when they are usually released?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

mjakes20 wrote: »
    I keep looking at the SEC website to see if the JC Marking Schemes have been put up, but each time they still haven't been released. I saw another thread on the Leaving Cert ones saying that for them, they make a draft one and after the marking conference might make adjustments, eventually releasing them after all exams have been marked and before scripts can be viewed. I suppose the procedure is probably the same for the Junior Cert ones, but does anyone know when they are usually released?

I think Spurious said that they are released when the results are handed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Yeah it's usually around when the results come out :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mjakes20

Thanks for the responses guys :)

Advertisement