Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sky sports ad for upc

• 18-08-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Crystal fighters song going down to the plage is sung by who?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

MykL wrote: »
    Crystal fighters song going down to the plage is sung by who?

Do you mean who's the girl busking in the Ad?

2ai11c9.jpg

v5c2dh.jpg

33krpc6.jpg

2rrkmqe.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Worst song I've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

+1, awful dire song.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MykL

Thanks gadget man. Yea wondering who she is & if she has recorded any cds, like voice.

As for the other two commentators, I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

If I hear that song once more my head will explode!! I thought that girl was pretty at the start too, but now all I can see is Russell Brand :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

remote_mute_button_fig1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MykL

Ah lad's give us a rest. Yer comments are dire. I'm off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

MykL wrote: »
    Ah lad's give us a rest. Yer comments are dire. I'm off.

tumblr_inline_mso8auuUYb1qz4rgp.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Awfull bloody song.The girl is cute though.Wonder is she continental,she dosen't look Irish?

Advertisement