Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2nd hand books

Options
  • 21-08-2014 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,001 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere in ireland sell 2nd hand books. Just had a look at two I need for one module and they are 60 quid each.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

What are they? I haven't found a secondhand book shop better than Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 frisbee!

Would it be worth setting up a thread of books people have for sale here? Just on the offchance anyone is looking for science books I have these in good condition for sale

Chemistry, 8th edition by Raymond Chang €25
    Quantitative chemical analysis,7th edition by Daniel Harris €45
    Organic chemistry by Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves, Peter Wothers and Stuart Warren €40

Advertisement