Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

homehelp stealing from my granda

Options
  • 30-07-2014 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

The woman that the hse sent out to do homehelp is stealing money from my 94 year old granda, every second day she gives him a shower and while hes still in shower she takes money from his trousers, at first he was doubting himself then he started to leave certain amounts and she would take any where from €10 to €50, he eventually told my aunt so today they left a trap for her and she took €25 from his trousers, there is also a dresser in his room that he keeps his pension in, pension money that builds up he says there's money gone from that as well but we have no proof on that,now that we know that it is her what is the next step call the garda or just let the Hse carers department handle it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭lilydonoghue

I would do both

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭frankyboy1986

get a spy cam!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Firstly I would leave no money around the house and I would confront her about it telling her you are going to report her to her supervisor. The chances are she will admit it rather than lose her job. But even if she did admit it I would still report her, and let the hse take it from there

Advertisement