Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Three Representatives

6 hrs
Response Time
93%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday-Friday: 10am-4pm

Unblock Websites

10.02.2014 10:24 #1
hi, i would like to take off the website block when using 3G on my phone. can i do this online so i dont have to deal with customer service on the phone?? 
10.02.2014 10:49 #2
Originally posted by dug123
hi, i would like to take off the website block when using 3G on my phone. can i do this online so i dont have to deal with customer service on the phone?? 

You will need to send an email with your name, address, DOB, phone number and attach a copy of photo id ie passport/driving license to talkto3@three.ie
1 thank
10.02.2014 10:50 #3
Originally posted by xz
Originally posted by dug123

You will need to send an email with your name, address, DOB, phone number and attach a copy of photo id ie passport/driving license to talkto3@three.ie

ok thanks! :D
10.02.2014 13:43 #4
Verified representative
Hi dug123, you'll need to send you details and photo ID to talkto3@three.ie and we can do it from there as explained above from xz (thanks)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video