Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

3 Metre iPhone / iPad Cable

04.06.2012 21:03 #1
I ordered this product and got the voucher as an email. The voucher tells you to visit the http://www.funthings2buy.com/ website, which I did. The have very kindly added instructions on how to order something if you have a boardsdeals voucher. The instructions tell you to add the item to the cart and proceed to checkout. You are then told to enter all your details and proceed to payment, where you can enter the last 6 digits of your voucher number into the "Discount" field to claim your order. I followed all of the steps but when I got to the payment screen there was no "Discount" field, only a place to enter credit card details, etc.

I can't order the item. I emailed http://www.funthings2buy.com/ but did not hear back. Is anyone experiencing anything similar? From what I can see 81 people have bought it.
05.06.2012 09:12 #2
I have had the same problem but stupidly entered my credit card deatils thinking i would get to the next atge but instead have ordered the item at full cost having already purchased a boarddeals voucher and have not had a reply yet.
05.06.2012 09:55 #3
Boards.ie Employee
Hi folks,
The voucher codes have to be set up manually and will be activated 2 working days after the deal has ended from 12th June as it says in the terms of the deal.

>> Voucher valid for 1 month (12 June - 12 July 2012)

Hope that helps :)
1 thank
05.06.2012 10:11 #4
Niamh,

Can you contact the website as i have not had a reply and mistakenly ordered a full price item despite already having a board deal voucher.

Thanks
05.06.2012 10:36 #5
Boards.ie Employee
Originally posted by donkey01
Niamh,

Can you contact the website as i have not had a reply and mistakenly ordered a full price item despite already having a board deal voucher.

Thanks

Hi there, I can do that for you, no problem. Please PM me your name so that they will know which transaction to cancel, thanks!
13.06.2012 21:01 #6
i am experiencing problems redeeming my voucher for the 3 metre cable. i am following the advice of not re entering my card details but i am not given the option of progressing beyond step 2 without entering my details. i cannot locate the discount box to enter the last six digits of my code. I would appreciate any assistance or advice as i have been trying unsuccessfully half of the evening to redeem my purchase
14.06.2012 09:10 #7
Boards.ie Employee
Originally posted by ger1524
i am experiencing problems redeeming my voucher for the 3 metre cable. i am following the advice of not re entering my card details but i am not given the option of progressing beyond step 2 without entering my details. i cannot locate the discount box to enter the last six digits of my code. I would appreciate any assistance or advice as i have been trying unsuccessfully half of the evening to redeem my purchase

Hi there,
Just in case, have you read this: http://www.funthings2b...boardsdeals-ie-help/?

If you have and have done everything on their instructions, please email funthings2buy@gmail.com to tell them where you are encountering a problem. If there is anything else we can do, please just ask.
14.06.2012 15:17 #8
thanks Niamh for your reply.
I have tried once again to redeem my voucher on their website but there is nowhere on their two steps to payment to insert my discount code. I emailed them yesterday evening and again this afternoon and as of yet I have had no reply. There is definitely nowhere on their official site to redeem this voucher. to add fuel to the fire, I received an email from yourselves telling me to redeem my voucher soon before it expires.
I would appreciate if you would visit their site and confirm that I am not actually missing something.

Thanks
Ger
14.06.2012 15:28 #9
Boards.ie Employee
Hi Ger,
Yes I had visited the site before I answered you earlier today. I chose the item, added to cart, proceed to checkout, checkout as guest, fill in your address and phone number, click Bill & Ship to this address, choose Free Shipping, click Continue, under "Redeem a Gift Certificate or Coupon" put in your voucher code (last 6 digits as instructed).

I can't go any further as I do not have a voucher to redeem - please let me know what happens when you inout your voucher code here. Thanks!
14.06.2012 16:00 #10
Redeemed my voucher today without any problems. You put your cable into the basket and proceed to checkout. You then see it listed as 19.95 but there is a voucher code box on the right hand side. When you enter your code the price goes to 0.00, you then continue to the next page where you enter your address. Pretty straightforward really.
14.06.2012 17:00 #11
success, i managed to get through to the authentic website. The website i was previously accessing was funthings2buy but totally different to this one. went straight on and everything went smooth. Just wondering now how i ended up on the other site. anyways thanks Niamh for your help and also cheshire cat:D
1 thank
20.06.2012 09:03 #12
Boards.ie Employee
No problem, glad to hear you got sorted :)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video