Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

on line sale

16.05.2012 16:23 #1
hi, if i buy an item on line(currys printer)can i collect it in blanchardstown. ta.
16.05.2012 17:21 #2
Originally posted by horse7
hi, if i buy an item on line(currys printer)can i collect it in blanchardstown. ta.

Hi Horse7,
I’m afraid we don’t have “Reserve & Collect” set up at this time, so to avail of the 10% printers and scanners offer you would have to place the order online.
Alternatively if you would like me to contact the Blanchardstown store and have them hold on to something for you I can arrange that but I’m afraid they won’t have the same offer that’s currently running online.
Regards,
Sean
Webteam
16.05.2012 17:27 #3
So, if i place the order on line can i collect it in blanchardstown, What im trying to ask is ,do i have to pay for delivery. I live near the store.
16.05.2012 19:42 #4
Originally posted by horse7
So, if i place the order on line can i collect it in blanchardstown, What im trying to ask is ,do i have to pay for delivery. I live near the store.

If you order online you will have to pay for delivery (€7.99 for small box items and usually next working day delivery).

You aren’t able to order online and collect in store as we are separate to the physical stores and aren’t set up for that at the moment (however we are working on it!).

If you would like me to have Blanchardstown store hold something for you just PM me your details ad what printer you would like.

Sean
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon