Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

partmaster.co.uk - good price for spares.

14.05.2012 11:25 #1
Hi Declan, just wanted to say that I had to order a new motor for my trusty Dyson DC05, and after some searching, I found the Currys affiliated site:
Code:
www.partmaster.co.uk
to have the best price & delivery.

I also managed to find a promo discount code for an extra 10% off!
Happy days! :D

I only placed the order today, so I'll report my customer experience once I get the part.
2 thanks
14.05.2012 23:01 #2
Originally posted by mrmac
Hi Declan, just wanted to say that I had to order a new motor for my trusty Dyson DC05, and after some searching, I found the Currys affiliated site:
Code:
www.partmaster.co.uk
to have the best price & delivery.

I also managed to find a promo discount code for an extra 10% off!
Happy days! :D

I only placed the order today, so I'll report my customer experience once I get the part.

Used them myself a while ago for a replacement camcorder battery and it all ran nice and smoothly.
14.05.2012 23:29 #3
Used it once also for a laptop keyboard, usual online delivery times. Did the job perfect. Suprised its not advertised/marketed more.
1 thank
15.05.2012 23:06 #4
Originally posted by HungryJoey
Used it once also for a laptop keyboard, usual online delivery times. Did the job perfect. Suprised its not advertised/marketed more.

We hide our light under the proverbial bushel a bit on this. It's not the only service we provide that's pretty decent but most of the effort seems to go on this price this weekend etc in this business.

I'll investigate how easy it would be to set up a weblink from the sites. I'm sure people spend all sorts of time ( or give up ) in trying to source batteries and chargers and the like for older models that are bread and butter to partmaster.
15.05.2012 23:18 #5
It's a good site, used it few times, has a knack for having older odd hard to find stuff aswell.

It'll probably be ruined with big price hikes if it becomes more popular. Usually what happens.
1 thank
15.05.2012 23:20 #6
Originally posted by _AVALANCHE_
It's a good site, used it few times, has a knack for having older odd hard to find stuff aswell.

It'll probably be ruined with big price hikes if it becomes more popular. Usually what happens.

No it won't ! Have faith....
18.05.2012 13:56 #7
Ordered on the 14th, about 11am,
... received an email later that day confirming my order and processing,
... received an email on the 15th to say my item was dispatched at 13.20,
... An Post at my door at 8.30am this morning! :D

Genuine Dyson part, delivered to my door, for €12 cheaper than anywhere else I found online, and a good €23 cheaper than I could get it locally!

Needless to say, the site has been bookmarked, and "well done to ye all!".

( / now to go rebuild the vacuum)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon