Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Adverts.ie Representatives

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm

Problem with reporting feedback

10.04.2012 15:47 #1
Hi just wondered if there is a problem reporting feedback as I'm trying to report some feedback left for me and it won't go through ? Tks:)
10.04.2012 17:44 #2
Verified representative
Hi,

We have the reports here and I'll check it out.
1 thank
10.04.2012 17:50 #3
Originally posted by Adverts.ie: Eddie
Hi,

We have the reports here and I'll check it out.

Hi Eddie ,
Sorry if all 3 or 4 reports went through but each time I wrote my reort and pressed the report button I kept getting a message saying the page was under matinence or had a programming error so I didn't know if you got the reports or not so apologies if loads came through . I contacted seller asking why she didn't tell me she was unhappy and offered her a refund but she sent pm didin't explain why she never contacted me and just said she'd wash it as it wouldn't be worthwhile retuning it !
:) Tks anyway
10.04.2012 18:02 #4
Verified representative
No worries at all. The other person has just contacted me to get the feedback removed and that has been done now.
1 thank
10.04.2012 18:45 #5
Originally posted by Adverts.ie: Eddie
No worries at all. The other person has just contacted me to get the feedback removed and that has been done now.

Thanks Eddie , as a gesture of goodwill I have pm'd the buyer and I am going to refund her anyways and I have asked her to keep the outfit as a gift . Hopefully she will contact other sellers if she isn't happy first as most people are willing to help if something's not right .

Many thanks :)
3 thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image