Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Excellent Service

05.04.2012 23:52 #1
Declan,

In an age where most communications consumers make are moans, groans, and complaints, I would like to thank you and your staff for a service above and beyond.

Yesterday I went into the Nass store for a few items. Firstly Ken was brilliant with the help and advice he gave me regarding TV's, and I am absolutely delighted with the product I purchased.

Unfortunately both the Ipad and PC I wanted wern't in stock at the Nass branch, however Ken advised that if I paid he would call me as soon as the were in stock.

Today, not only did Ken ring to tell me that he had both items, but Ciaran the manager had arranged for Fiona to run them down to me when she finished her shift as she lived near me.

A fabulous shopping experience, and proof that real customer focused service can still be found.

A massive thank you to all the guys in the Naas branch
:)
1 thank
06.04.2012 08:43 #2
Originally posted by TheHamster
Declan,

In an age where most communications consumers make are moans, groans, and complaints, I would like to thank you and your staff for a service above and beyond.

Yesterday I went into the Nass store for a few items. Firstly Ken was brilliant with the help and advice he gave me regarding TV's, and I am absolutely delighted with the product I purchased.

Unfortunately both the Ipad and PC I wanted wern't in stock at the Nass branch, however Ken advised that if I paid he would call me as soon as the were in stock.

Today, not only did Ken ring to tell me that he had both items, but Ciaran the manager had arranged for Fiona to run them down to me when she finished her shift as she lived near me.

A fabulous shopping experience, and proof that real customer focused service can still be found.

A massive thank you to all the guys in the Naas branch
:)

Many thanks Hamster. Ciaran and the team very much embody what we're trying to do. No, we can't do a personal delivery service all the time but, if it's doable, why not ? What we can do all the time to give people the training tools so that they can give great advice and glad to see that effort bearing fruit.

I will be copying your post right now to the team in Naas and, while I'm sure they're in great mood anyway, this will get their day off to a grand start. Many thanks again for taking the time to post
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video