Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

My UPC voucher - purchase in Currys Pavillions

02.04.2012 14:25 #1
Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone is in the same situation as me.

I ordered my UPC package (Fibre Power Essential €66 package) at the end of January 2012. I paid my first bill in February and paid my second bill in March. To date I have heard nothing about my €250 voucher with currys.

I was told it would be issued after I settled my first bill (which I done so on 21 February 2012)

I would have thought it would be issued by now and I don't understand what the hold up is. Who should I contact in this instance? Currys or UPC directly?

Any help from someone who has been through this would be great.

Cheers.
02.04.2012 15:16 #2
Originally posted by johnstandy
Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone is in the same situation as me.

I ordered my UPC package (Fibre Power Essential €66 package) at the end of January 2012. I paid my first bill in February and paid my second bill in March. To date I have heard nothing about my €250 voucher with currys.

I was told it would be issued after I settled my first bill (which I done so on 21 February 2012)

I would have thought it would be issued by now and I don't understand what the hold up is. Who should I contact in this instance? Currys or UPC directly?

Any help from someone who has been through this would be great.

Cheers.

I'd try us first. Jason from UPC also comes on here and helps too so between the pair of us you'd hope we could get you up and running.

Can you please pm me your details and also send same to Jason : UPC
04.04.2012 08:40 #3
Hi Declan,

Before coming here I sent an email to UPC and they told me to contact you guys.

I have sent you a pm with additional information. Can you let me know if you received it and some sort of update.

Many thanks.
04.04.2012 12:29 #4
Originally posted by johnstandy
Hi Declan,

Before coming here I sent an email to UPC and they told me to contact you guys.

I have sent you a pm with additional information. Can you let me know if you received it and some sort of update.

Many thanks.

I got that alright and have sent it on through the relevant channels. Will update as soon as I have some info.
06.04.2012 11:38 #5
Originally posted by Currys PC World: Declan
I got that alright and have sent it on through the relevant channels. Will update as soon as I have some info.

Going out to you by registered post next week.
11.04.2012 22:47 #6
Top man. Received it today in the post and writing this to you now from my new iPad :D

Thanks for sorting it out for me.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion