Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Gamesnash.ie Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Max Payne 3 Pre Order VAT Free today only.

31.03.2012 13:45 #1
Verified representative
We've a ninja code in play at the moment and I wanted to give you a heads up on it. Today only you can pre order Max Payne 3 VAT free - at a discounted price of €43.08. To avail of this offer enter "VATFREE" in the discount coupon box at checkout.

This coupon code is valid TODAY only whilst promotional stock lasts and is strictly limited to one use per customer / household.

Pre Order here

(The discount code get's you the VAT portion of the original sale price discounted off your bill. The discounted amount of €43.08 still includes VAT at the standard 23% rate - it's just we're paying it for you as part of this promotion :))
2 thanks
31.03.2012 17:07 #2
Wanted Level
Pity I didnt have any interest in max payne 3, would have gone for this. Hope the ninja comes back soon
11.04.2012 16:30 #3
Wanted Level
Dammit! I had no interest in this and now I want to buy it! Could have gotten money off, sickened!
1 thank
23.04.2012 11:49 #4
if i pre ordered from gamenash how long does delivery take?
23.04.2012 13:02 #5
Verified representative
Originally posted by Nodferatu
if i pre ordered from gamenash how long does delivery take?

Delivery times are normally as short as next working day - 90%+ of our standard post dispatching will arrive next day. You can guarantee that by choosing express post at checkout. In the case of pre orders we dispatch before release day so that they land with customers in time. :)
1 thank
30.04.2012 15:39 #6
Is there likely to be another prerelease offer on this game? How long does it take normally to get trade in prices via email, I sent one last night, might preorder if figures add up.
30.04.2012 16:09 #7
Wanted Level
I hope there isn't another pre-order offer as I just ordered mine :D Roll on the 18th!
30.04.2012 16:21 #8
Originally posted by sheehy83
I hope there isn't another pre-order offer as I just ordered mine :D Roll on the 18th!

Where did you order, how much are you paying for it? Is the money taken on dispatch of the item or straight away?
30.04.2012 16:39 #9
Verified representative
Hi there,

We have a pre order price promise which means we will only charge the lowest price that the game was advertised for after you have pre ordered it. If there was any kind of price drop on it between now and release day anyone who has ordered before that price drop / offer will get that offer. Likewise anyone who had already pre ordered before the VAT free promotion was given the benefit of the promotion. :)

We process payments depending on the processor / card issuer. If the card issuer is one that allows us to pre auth the card without completing the transaction we would only fully charge the card a couple of days before dispatch. Some card issuers (Laser card in particular) show our pre auth as a charge immediately even though we haven't acually completed the transaction. Then you have paypal which processes immediately. However if the payment has been already processed any price drops will be refunded.

In regards to trade ins - we normally don't process Mondays as the trade ins are processed at our Gamesnash Live venue which closes on Mondays. If you wanted to drop me a pm with your games I can let you know the figures but either way you would receive a full official quotation tomorrow.
1 thank
30.04.2012 16:42 #10
Wanted Level
Originally posted by King Krib
Where did you order, how much are you paying for it? Is the money taken on dispatch of the item or straight away?

Pre-ordered with Gamesnash for €52.99. I believe the money is taken when the game is shipped, Pat might clarify though?

http://gamesnash.ie/in...amp;products_id=2318
30.04.2012 16:53 #11
People need to stop bumping this thread. I keep thinking that there is another offer :(
1 thank
11.05.2012 21:01 #12
Wanted Level
I setup an online crew for the Max Payne 3 multiplayer. Feel free to join on. Same to you Pat or anyone at Gamesnash

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie
12.05.2012 00:00 #13
Originally posted by sheehy83
I setup an online crew for the Max Payne 3 multiplayer. Feel free to join on. Same to you Pat or anyone at Gamesnash

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

Request Sent As Ditcher24...
12.05.2012 14:13 #14
Wanted Level
Originally posted by King Krib
Request Sent As Ditcher24...

Sent you an invite King, you just have to accept that and you're in :)
17.05.2012 13:01 #15
Wanted Level
Just got my copy, thanks Pat!!! Beaming!!! :D
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list