Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
94%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm

Supersaver

31.05.2012 18:53 #16
Originally posted by Claregirl

My unit price has changed from .1476 to .1619 can you tell me what's the best unit price I can achieve with Electric Ireland?

Thanks for the response Una. Is there any chance of you answering the question above? I'd like to know the actual rate I'll be charged if I signed up today and what date this rate will expire if possible!
01.06.2012 08:42 #17
Verified representative
Originally posted by MisterB
So I am back on full unit price!
Do I have to re-apply for DD discount?

Hi MisterB,

Yes, all customers' price plans expired on 31st March so in order to have the new discounts applied, customers are required to contact us to have this arranged. If you wish, I could have it done for you - let me know whether you would like me to organise this, and I will advise as to what details we require by private message.
Originally posted by Claregirl
Thanks for the response Una. Is there any chance of you answering the question above? I'd like to know the actual rate I'll be charged if I signed up today and what date this rate will expire if possible!

Hi Clare,

Oh yes, sorry, I should have included that with the discounts information. :) Do you have a standard meter or dual tariff (day/night) one.

No expiry date has been settled for the latest price plans yet - but the contract for them is until 30th June 2013.

Regards,
Una
01.06.2012 12:35 #18
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Una
Hi MisterB,

Yes, all customers' price plans expired on 31st March so in order to have the new discounts applied, customers are required to contact us to have this arranged. If you wish, I could have it done for you - let me know whether you would like me to organise this, and I will advise as to what details we require by private message.

Yes please
01.06.2012 12:42 #19
Verified representative
Hi again MisterB,

We require the Electric Ireland account number, name/address/telephone number/date of birth on the account and we can only discuss account specifics/make account changes with the named account-holder.

Regards,
Una
01.06.2012 13:16 #20
Verified representative
And just to add: if you could include Electric Ireland: David in the private message also, as he will be following up this query.

Regards :)
Una
01.06.2012 13:22 #21
PM already sent. I'll let you forward it.
1 thank
09.06.2012 10:10 #22
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Clare,

Oh yes, sorry, I should have included that with the discounts information. :) Do you have a standard meter or dual tariff (day/night) one.

No expiry date has been settled for the latest price plans yet - but the contract for them is until 30th June 2013.

Regards,
Una

Standard Meter - Also if I'm no longer getting the benefit of the discount for DD and Online Billing without signing a contract can ye now remove these options from my account? I can pm the account details etc as depending on the reply to the above query I think there may be better value elsewhere....
11.06.2012 09:41 #23
Verified representative
Hi Claregirl,

For a standard meter, the unit rate with the discounts of overall 6% (for direct debit and online billing) is 0.1521 (we offer further discounts for electricity and gas dual fuel option). A contract does apply to these price plans until 30th June 2013.

Account details we would require by private message are: Electric Ireland account number and name/address/telephone number/date of birth on the account. We can only discuss account particulars/make account amendments with the named account-holder.

Regards :)
Una
Last edited by Electric Ireland: Una: 12.06.2012 at 09:42.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video