Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Gas cooker stock check?

29.02.2012 23:41 #1
Hi there,

Would you be able to tell me if any of the following gas cookers are in stock in any of the Currys stores in Cabinteely, Liffey Valley or Blanchardstown?

The model numbers are:

ZANUSSI ZCG563FW - Item code 086938 (this is my preferred option)
ZANUSSI ZCG563FX - item code 808577
ZANUSSI ZCG561FW - item code 656425

I'd really appreciate any response - sorry for the multiple options, but as some are on sale I know that stock may be limited. As the old one is now completely unusable, I need to replace it ASAP and can't afford to wait for delivery etc on this occasion (need to eat!) - but I'm prepared to drive a bit if neccessary, and would pick up this afternoon :) . I'd check online, but can't seem to find this facility on the website.

Thanks a million :)
01.03.2012 08:16 #2
Originally posted by BlueValkyrie
Hi there,

Would you be able to tell me if any of the following gas cookers are in stock in any of the Currys stores in Cabinteely, Liffey Valley or Blanchardstown?

The model numbers are:

ZANUSSI ZCG563FW - Item code 086938 (this is my preferred option)
ZANUSSI ZCG563FX - item code 808577
ZANUSSI ZCG561FW - item code 656425

I'd really appreciate any response - sorry for the multiple options, but as some are on sale I know that stock may be limited. As the old one is now completely unusable, I need to replace it ASAP and can't afford to wait for delivery etc on this occasion (need to eat!) - but I'm prepared to drive a bit if neccessary, and would pick up this afternoon :) . I'd check online, but can't seem to find this facility on the website.

Thanks a million :)

None in any of those store I'm afraid. Cookers wouldn't be a thing we keep too much back up stock of as people are generally happy to wait a couple of days. If you try to spread back up stock across 500 stores here and across the pond also across a wide range of products you can end up in a bit of a mess too.

The better news is that, assuming the products are in stock in our central warehouse ( and no reason to suppose not ) we could get an order delivered to you tomorrow if you got into store this morning.
01.03.2012 10:51 #3
Hi Declan,

Thanks a million for the speedy response - it's a shame that they aren't readily there, but I'll keep your suggestion about ordering in in mind. tbh if I can get it sorted quicker elsewhere I probably will, as it's just not viable for me not to be able to cook.

Really appreciate the service though, it would really encourage me to look your way in future.

Thanks again :)
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image