Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

UPC Deal - Broadband Only?

29.02.2012 16:57 #1
Hi Declan,

Was just wondering if you are running any voucher offer in conjunction with UPC if a customer were to sign up for UPC broadband and possibly Telephone in your store?

Not interested in taking out the triple play package with the TV at this time.
29.02.2012 17:52 #2
Originally posted by Moyglish
Hi Declan,

Was just wondering if you are running any voucher offer in conjunction with UPC if a customer were to sign up for UPC broadband and possibly Telephone in your store?

Should come back to you in the morning. I've fired it out to a store as I'm a bit out of date on the offers tbh !
1 thank
01.03.2012 17:43 #3
There is a promotion if you sign up for just the Broadband and Phone. You will receive a gift card worth €125 to spend in anyone of our stores. For Broadband only there is no offer. The gift card will be issued after payment of your second bill.
1 thank
01.03.2012 18:50 #4
Closed Account
is there any offer if existing broadband/phone customer adds tv?
thanks
01.03.2012 20:04 #5
Originally posted by Moyglish
Hi Declan,

There is no point getting the broadband on it's own with UPC. Getting broadband and phone works out cheaper than the same broadband package on it's own. If you don't want the phone just stick it in a cupboard somewhere.
1 thank
10.07.2012 15:39 #6
Do i have to pay an installation fee with the offer? just want to get phone and broadband?
10.07.2012 16:10 #7
Originally posted by 12farnham
Do i have to pay an installation fee with the offer? just want to get phone and broadband?

Jason from UPC is always up to date with this so I'll pm him and ask. I struggle to follow the latest offers....
10.07.2012 16:44 #8
Verified representative
Hi 12farnham

Yes, you can order any of these bundles in Currys or PC World

Fibre 25 - 25mb Fibre Broadband c/w home phone and 100 minutes to mobile, local, National or International destinations (selected countries like UK, USA, Australia, etc.) - costing €42 per month, with a €45 activation fee

Fibre 50 - 50mb Fibre Broadband c/w home phone and 100 minutes to mobile, local, National or International destinations (selected countries like UK, USA, Australia, etc.) - costing €47 per month, with a €45 activation fee

Fibre 100 - 100mb Fibre Broadband c/w home phone and 100 minutes to mobile, local, National or International destinations (selected countries like UK, USA, Australia, etc.) - costing €52 per month, with a €45 activation fee

Order any of the above as a new customer and you will also get a €125 voucher for Currys/PC World sent out after you get installed.

I hope that helps

Regards

Jason

1 thank
10.07.2012 17:51 #9
Hi Jason,

I signed up with PC world for the 25MB package and phone last August.

I am paying bout 42 per month with a recent slight increase. Would I be getting the 100 minutes also.

And I got the 125 voucher in Currys, at the time which was great.:D:D:D
10.07.2012 20:15 #10
Hi jason. Iv decided to go with tv aswel but the phone i want is anytime world. i went on the chat on upc website and the women told me i order the €66 bundle then call u up and switch the anywere 100 to anytime world, is this correct? How much is the installation for this? Im goin to order it tomorrow if so as it would be a great deal for me? Thanks for the quick reply :)
11.07.2012 09:30 #11
Jason,

The phone service is not available in my area in D15, I believe because the incompatible cabling was liad, with no plans for upgrade, or so I'm told.

What offers are availabel for those who would like to take up all, however can't due to inavailability (so only taking broadband and tv)?

Cheers,
Brian
11.07.2012 11:55 #12
Verified representative
Hi dingding

Not sure without your account number. Back then, the Anywhere 100 bundle was an option not standard. If you would like to change from your current Freetime World pack (which was standard back then) to Anywhere 100, you can do that with no impact on price, just call 1908 and they can swap your pack for you there and then.

Glad you got the Currys voucher, hope you spent it well....

Thanks

Jason
Originally posted by dingding
Hi Jason,

I signed up with PC world for the 25MB package and phone last August.

I am paying bout 42 per month with a recent slight increase. Would I be getting the 100 minutes also.

And I got the 125 voucher in Currys, at the time which was great.:D:D:D
Last edited by UPC: Jason: 11.07.2012 at 12:00. Reason: typo
1 thank
11.07.2012 11:59 #13
Verified representative
Hi there

Just call into Currys or PC World and place your order. My guys will then call you to confirm your order and you can explain the exact pack you want, and they will look after you.

If you order Fibre Essential,(which has Anywhere 100 included costing €66 per month, you can upgrade the pack to Anytime World for an additional €5. The activation charges for this bundles will be €90 applied to your first bill.

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason
Hi jason. Iv decided to go with tv aswel but the phone i want is anytime world. i went on the chat on upc website and the women told me i order the €66 bundle then call u up and switch the anywere 100 to anytime world, is this correct? How much is the installation for this? Im goin to order it tomorrow if so as it would be a great deal for me? Thanks for the quick reply :)
11.07.2012 12:02 #14
Verified representative
Hi brian1976

The current offers are all tied to bundles including phone. I would be happy to have your address checked again to try get an ETA for phone, as it sounds like a local issue, and upgrade work is always in progress. Just email your details direct to my team on retailsales@upc.ie and they will check for you.

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason
Originally posted by brian1976
Jason,

The phone service is not available in my area in D15, I believe because the incompatible cabling was liad, with no plans for upgrade, or so I'm told.

What offers are availabel for those who would like to take up all, however can't due to inavailability (so only taking broadband and tv)?

Cheers,
Brian
11.07.2012 21:25 #15
Originally posted by UPC: Jason
Hi dingding

Not sure without your account number. Back then, the Anywhere 100 bundle was an option not standard. If you would like to change from your current Freetime World pack (which was standard back then) to Anywhere 100, you can do that with no impact on price, just call 1908 and they can swap your pack for you there and then.

Glad you got the Currys voucher, hope you spent it well....

Thanks

Jason

Thanks Jason, PM Sent
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list