Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Logitech Harmony 600

29.02.2012 02:13 #1
I bought a Logitech Harmony 600 remote control in Curry's a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get another one for my sister so I looked for it on the website and I couldn't find it.
Please can you let me know if you have any left in stock? (and if so, where? I was hoping to pick it up in Liffey Valley this week)
Thanks very much.
29.02.2012 07:57 #2
Originally posted by johnp001
I bought a Logitech Harmony 600 remote control in Curry's a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get another one for my sister so I looked for it on the website and I couldn't find it.
Please can you let me know if you have any left in stock? (and if so, where? I was hoping to pick it up in Liffey Valley this week)
Thanks very much.

There are very limited stocks of this about. Looks like we're carrying a single unit in Liffey Valley Currys, and also in Blanchardstown, Airside and Carrickmines. It's not what we'd call a fast moving line by any means so if you dropped by Liffey Valley it should be there for you. I can drop the store an email to ask them to put it aside if you'd liek to pm your details to me
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon