Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

13 hrs
Response Time
97%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Switching Vodafone at home bundle

27.02.2012 13:20 #1
Ive recently switched from eircom to vodafone. While talking to the sales person, I asked him about broadband usage being 40gb (we used to do 39gb, 42gb and similar usage while with eircom) so he told us to go with Vodafone At Home Talk Anytime + Value Broadband and to see how it goes and at any time for and extra €5/month we could increase our usage to 300gb. My son has been out of work the last month so internet usage has been very high, only checked it today and its 79.40gb with two days left till the next bill. I went into manage my bundles and all of the bundle say beside them "Your line doesn't support this product". How do I go about resolving this?

Any help will be appreciated
27.02.2012 14:14 #2
anyone able to help?
27.02.2012 20:39 #3
Originally posted by tippabu
Ive recently switched from eircom to vodafone. While talking to the sales person, I asked him about broadband usage being 40gb (we used to do 39gb, 42gb and similar usage while with eircom) so he told us to go with Vodafone At Home Talk Anytime + Value Broadband and to see how it goes and at any time for and extra €5/month we could increase our usage to 300gb. My son has been out of work the last month so internet usage has been very high, only checked it today and its 79.40gb with two days left till the next bill. I went into manage my bundles and all of the bundle say beside them "Your line doesn't support this product". How do I go about resolving this?

Any help will be appreciated

Probably be better to ask Vodafone directly.
28.02.2012 14:39 #4
Verified representative
Hiya,
We can do a couple of things here:
The care team on 1907 can look at moving your package up to one with a higher usage allowance (via a manually processed order)
Or
We also offer a 3.99 30GB add on that kicks in as soon as you add it - meaning you can switch off the add on for months where your usage is below the 40GB mark.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video