Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Three Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
95%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday-Friday: 10am-4pm

want to cancel contract

20.02.2012 13:38 #1
last friday 17th feb l decided to go with 3 for mobile and broadband - phone is on contract for 18 months and broadband is l think 6, after reading the stories on here l think ld rather just cancel the whole thing, l havent touched the phone or modum yet they are just sitting on the table - can anyone tell me if it will be straightforward to get out of this ?
1 thank
20.02.2012 13:55 #2
Send us through your account details and we'll see what the story is for you. You can get this through by clicking on the link in my signature.
20.02.2012 15:13 #3
word of warning mate,

Patrick and the call centre will just try to fob you around until you 14day money back guarantee expires. Dont fall for it like I, and many many many more people have.
20.02.2012 16:42 #4
Banned
The matter can easily be sorted within the 14 day money back Guarantee period. Let Patrick do his thing for now.
1 thank
20.02.2012 23:34 #5
Originally posted by Sponge Bob
The matter can easily be sorted within the 14 day money back Guarantee period. Let Patrick do his thing for now.

3 don't have a 14 day money back guarantee, unless they say there is no signal........
2 thanks
20.02.2012 23:59 #6
Banned
The 14 day money back guarantee obliges you to turn on everything at least once from what I can see ( not leave it in a box).

This user refers to the "small print" terms below which are the terms containing the 14 day 'guarantee' .

http://www.boards.ie/v...938&postcount=16

Here are the specific terms.

http://shop.three.ie/t...11/12/SmallPrint.pdf

Your 14-Day Money Back Guarantee
– Bill Pay and Prepay customers.
If you are eligible to avail of the14 day money
back guarantee (“the policy”), you may only
terminate the agreement by returning your
device and original boxed accessories, along
with your proof of purchase, within 14 days of
receipt of your Device (“the 14 day period”).
Eligibility
This policy only applies to customers who have
experienced verifiable network coverage issues
as confirmed by Three.

In circumstances where you are deemed eligible
to avail of this policy, you must return the
device together with all accessories and any
accompanying items within the 14 day period,
21.02.2012 00:51 #7
distance selling rules.

Leilak did you buy the products over the phone or internet.
21.02.2012 11:15 #8
Originally posted by Leilak
last friday 17th feb l decided to go with 3 for mobile and broadband - phone is on contract for 18 months and broadband is l think 6, after reading the stories on here l think ld rather just cancel the whole thing, l havent touched the phone or modum yet they are just sitting on the table - can anyone tell me if it will be straightforward to get out of this ?

Is there any issues at all with your products? If not, I wouldn't be looking too much into whats wrote here. Afterall it is a talk to forum, there are going to be complaints and people giving out. I am with Three just under a year now. I've had no problems at all. Contacted the reps before to get my iphone 4 replaced under there insurance and they were very helpful.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon