Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

EVERYTHING IS IN DUBLIN

28.02.2012 23:26 #16
Originally posted by neverm0re23
Do boards deals every get anything in cork. i feel like every time i look its dublin dublin dublin. you do know there is the rest of the country here right? #sickofdublin #wishtheywerenewyork

Thats because Cork has nothing to offer.:D:pac:
28.02.2012 23:35 #17
Forever Double Posting
Originally posted by neverm0re23
Do boards deals every get anything in cork. i feel like every time i look its dublin dublin dublin. you do know there is the rest of the country here right? #sickofdublin #wishtheywerenewyork

You had my support until you used hash tags...
01.03.2012 14:42 #18
Originally posted by tatranska
some deals sites are specifically cork and galway.

So you are agreeing that Boards is basically a jackeen site :cool:
03.03.2012 21:09 #19
maybe a few deals down carlow area would be nice...just sayin :rolleyes:
03.03.2012 21:31 #20
Originally posted by kcb
So you are agreeing that Boards is basically a jackeen site :cool:

I never said that :)

Current deals also include Mullingar and I see one in trim as well....and thats just the first page.

If culchie companies want to get in touch with boards and offer deals i'm sure she will accomodate them.
Or maybe cork ones prefer other sites to advertise. looking at dealpage.ie today i can see 17 deals in cork.
14.03.2012 15:28 #21
Originally posted by tatranska
I never said that :)

Current deals also include Mullingar and I see one in trim as well....and thats just the first page.

If culchie companies want to get in touch with boards and offer deals i'm sure she will accomodate them.
Or maybe cork ones prefer other sites to advertise. looking at dealpage.ie today i can see 17 deals in cork.

Most companies wouldn't have a notion who "Boards" are, whether they are in the Pale or not!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video