Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Komplett Representatives

70 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Where are my goods???

07.02.2012 10:57 #1
I placed an order yesterday through Komplett.ie. As yet I haven't received any email confirmation and the order has now disappeared from my komplett account. The money has also left my credit card account. This is totally unacceptable and i need someone to contact me asap. I have emailed you about this already and have got no reply.
This is my mail address <SNIP> I expect to hear from you shortly...
Last edited by dudara: 07.02.2012 at 15:34. Reason: email address removed
07.02.2012 11:59 #2
Verified representative
Hi Wex,

I believe one of my colleagues sent you an email this morning explaining the issue and how it will be resolved.

If you require any further assistence please drop me a PM or email service@komplett.ie.
07.02.2012 12:15 #3
Originally posted by Komplett: Eoin
Hi Wex,

I believe one of my colleagues sent you an email this morning explaining the issue and how it will be resolved.

If you require any further assistence please drop me a PM or email service@komplett.ie.

I have not received any correspondance from your company. You have my contact details, what's going on??
13.02.2012 09:55 #4
Verified representative
Hi Wex,

Can you email in any details of your case to service@komplett.ie and we'll look into it asap!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video