Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

panasonic p50g30b

14.02.2012 11:45 #31
Hi Declan,

TV arrived today as promised, many thanks for the efficent service.
One small thing, i was told my 5year warranty paperwork would be included in the delivery but the guys knew nothing about it. Can this be posted please.

rgds,

Pat
14.02.2012 12:08 #32
Originally posted by pat2800
Hi Declan,

TV arrived today as promised, many thanks for the efficent service.
One small thing, i was told my 5year warranty paperwork would be included in the delivery but the guys knew nothing about it. Can this be posted please.

rgds,

Pat

Hi Pat, that will come to you separately alright. The home delivery route is direct from the central warehouse to your door. The webteam are in a different place and they will have posted out the paperwork I would hope at this stage. If you don't have anything by the weekend you should drop me a line but I'd imagine it would be there by then.
14.02.2012 14:31 #33
Originally posted by Currys & PC World: Declan
That part is the problem area. We don't actually have any units on display in any of our stores. It's not a product we range normally and we took advantage of the UK deal to set it up here. We do have the 42 " but that's only on display in Blanchardstown and Galway.

Not making this easy....

cheers declan - got out to blanch earlier - the tv looks perfect and I've put my order in.
14.02.2012 14:38 #34
Originally posted by donnacha
cheers declan - got out to blanch earlier - the tv looks perfect and I've put my order in.

Very glad to hear. Thanks for the business. Not too bad a trip from this side of town to Blanch, says he who works above the Carrickmines store...
14.02.2012 16:42 #35
Very glad to hear. Thanks for the business. Not too bad a trip from this side of town to Blanch, says he who works above the Carrickmines store...

not sure if I need to start a new thread - or go via pm on this Declan as I can't see myself purchasing this for at least a month, anyway now that I know my TV is ordered I'm thinking ahead to a soundbar purchase - any chance of a price on the following for me? http://www.currys.co.u...;%20Blu-ray~10439471
14.02.2012 16:59 #36
not sure if I need to start a new thread - or go via pm on this Declan as I can't see myself purchasing this for at least a month, anyway now that I know my TV is ordered I'm thinking ahead to a soundbar purchase - any chance of a price on the following for me? http://www.currys.co.u...;%20Blu-ray~10439471

Just drop me a pm when you're ready to move on it and I'll do the necessary.
1 thank
17.02.2012 09:47 #37
Hi Declan
Is this offer still available and if so is it still instore purchase only ?
Cheers
Joe
17.02.2012 10:23 #38
Originally posted by sentenel
Hi Declan
Is this offer still available and if so is it still instore purchase only ?
Cheers
Joe

Yes, still ongoing but scheduled to finish on the 23rd. Talking to our TV manager she reckons the stock may not last until then so may be best to move this weekend.

While it's not online I can get the webteam to contact you and process and order. They'll find a way to satisfy a customer ! I'll juts need a pm with your contact details for that.
17.02.2012 11:21 #39
hi declan - any sign of the stock that had been ordered hitting the central warehouse - when I ordered I think it was due in stock yesterday.
17.02.2012 11:26 #40
hi declan - any sign of the stock that had been ordered hitting the central warehouse - when I ordered I think it was due in stock yesterday.

There is stock there this morning so hopefully the wheels are in motion.
1 thank
21.02.2012 10:51 #41
Hi Declan - I'd like to order the TX=P50G30B - can you let me know how I can do that?
21.02.2012 12:46 #42
There is stock there this morning so hopefully the wheels are in motion.

A quick word of thanks. I did get a call on Friday afternoon and the TV was delivered yesterday. Hoping to get around to playing with my new toy at the weekend :D
1 thank
21.02.2012 14:51 #43
Originally posted by Panasonic TV
Hi Declan - I'd like to order the TX=P50G30B - can you let me know how I can do that?

Are you convenient to a store or do you prefer to order online ?
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video