Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Gamesnash.ie Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

The Witcher II (Xbox360)

02.02.2012 13:36 #1
Hi Pat,

Just curious if you'll be getting this title in? As far as I know the normal edition is called the "Enhanced Edition" and there's a Collector's Edition too but the Enhanced Edition will do for me if you guys are getting it. Much looking forward to this!
02.02.2012 13:47 #2
Verified representative
AFAIK this isn't out until April so won't have definite news on it until March but in the mean time if anybody is looking for it please post here :)
03.02.2012 11:20 #3
I'll be looking for it anyway.
Hope this title does well.
31.03.2012 21:30 #4
Any update on this one Pat.
just a couple of weeks now until its released.
02.04.2012 18:43 #5
Verified representative
Hi there.

Sorry for the delay in responding - I wanted to 100% confirm that we were able to offer the enhanced edition before replying. (our release sheet had said enchanted edition for some reason)

Good news is that we will have the enhanced edition which includes:

• Game DVD's: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings game on 2 DVD's
  • OST CD: Audio CD with in-game music
  • World map: A map of the game's world
  • Quest handbook: The Witcher 2 quest handbook for both novice and experienced role-playing fans
  • Game manual: A rulebook and interface explanation to help you get started
It is available for pre order now from here
1 thank
02.04.2012 19:25 #6
Thanks Pat, Ordered .
Just out of curiosity, how come its being released on a Tuesday .
02.04.2012 19:39 #7
Verified representative
Originally posted by iceferg
Thanks Pat, Ordered .
Just out of curiosity, how come its being released on a Tuesday .

It looks like they're going for a worldwide release on the same day. The vast majority of games that we have released here in Europe on the traditional Friday are released in the USA the previous Tuesday. Sometimes the publishers decide to bring forward the release from the traditional Friday release in Europe and match the USA one - and this is one of them :)
1 thank
20.04.2012 18:34 #8
Just giving you a head's up.
My copy didnt arrive until today even though it was posted on monday afternoon .The package was stamped by the post office saying [THIS ITEM REQUIRED FURTHER PRECESSING DUE TO UNDERPAYMENT WHICH CENSEQUENTLY CAUSED A DELAY. DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE].
Im not giving out or anything,just letting you know for future reference mabey youll have to charge an extra 50c or so for heavier games like this one .
20.04.2012 18:49 #9
Verified representative
That's very disapointing to hear to be honest. We had cleared these to ship as normal. The full weight of the game / envelope / packing slip etc is under 250g and the dimensions involved are within our specs as agreed with An Post for the postage that was on it.

To the best of my knowledge you're the only person to have experienced a delay with it but that's not saying our An Post rep won't be getting a kick up the proverbial off us on Monday.

I'm very sorry you had to wait that long - if you could drop me a pm with your order number I'd like to get it checked out as to where exactly in the postal system it was flagged as having an underpayment.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video