Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Elara.ie Representatives

15 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm

ASUS Transformer Prime Pre Order Date

14.12.2011 18:15 #16
Originally posted by kereltis
I love it, the screen is perfect, very bright and crystal clear HD. Because it's 16:10 ratio it's great for comics but you still get the full wide screen experience for movies. Motocast is very handy for streaming content from your PC so you don't need to worry about running out of space. Battery life is excellent, a good 8-9 houirs of constant use and over a day of casual use. The sound is very good with good bass. Overall it's very snappy and will be upgraded to ICS in the coming weeks. Shouldn't be any problems as Google are about to take ownership of Motorola Mobility. I highly recommend it if you can pick one up before Xmas, I haven't tried the Sony so can't comment on it. Hope this helps.

Does Motocast require an internet connection or is it over a local network?
14.12.2011 18:38 #17
Local over your network.
25.01.2012 12:18 #18
Elara is obviously disregarding this topic as no-one from their representatives has voiced any opinion in it so far...I looked at their webpage, there is 32 GB version with dock listed with price of 640e, isn't that a tad to high price for this tablet Elara?
25.01.2012 12:49 #19
Verified representative
Originally posted by liko
Elara is obviously disregarding this topic as no-one from their representatives has voiced any opinion in it so far...I looked at their webpage, there is 32 GB version with dock listed with price of 640e, isn't that a tad to high price for this tablet Elara?

That is the price it will be based on what we have been told today. The price might get discounted just before the shipment comes in but we have not been told anything yet. Looks like they should be in mid Feb.
05.02.2012 17:27 #20
If you want to beat Komplett you have to at least match their prices which are 599 for 32GB with dock, and that should be the price according to ASUS Europe.

ps. Any news about 32GB version without dock?
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video