Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€14 instead of €30 for a 25x40cm Photo on Canvas incl. delivery from Fine Art Print

13.02.2012 09:44 #61
Community Manager
Originally posted by Karen23
Still hasn't arrived and no response

Hi Karen,
Have you been in contact with me about this already? Other than in thsi thread I mean. If not, please PM me your email address so I can ask Colin what has happened to your print. Thank you.
13.02.2012 09:44 #62
Community Manager
Originally posted by binosusan
hi my voucher expired but i emailed colin and he said he will accept the expired voucher. can someone from boardsdeals.ie put my voucher back up on my account as it has gone. i only remembered yesterday and i have paypal proof of purchase if required. thanks

Hi binosusan,
Can you please PM me your email address so I can find your voucher and email it to you? Once expired, I cannot put it back into your account but I can send you a copy.

Thanks !
13.02.2012 12:23 #63
thanks for trying to help me, i found the voucher in an old email i got from boards deals and sent the mail with photo to colin. he has agreed to do it for me since it was paid for. i had contacted boards customer service and they werent prepared to find a solution for me so i had to do it myself. i dont think i would be recommending boardsdeals to anyone again.
20.02.2012 12:00 #64
Having problems with this Colin guy too

Sent in voucher in January, called him early in February to see if I would have the picture ready for valentines day, he promised to send it out, did not arrive, I sent an email on Thursday last , again he promised to post out that evening, today he tells me it is wrapped but never sent it but will send it today.....what a joke of a service
22.02.2012 11:55 #65
Community Manager
Guys Colin has advised that he is senidn gout over 100 canvases this week jsut for the record. If any of you still have not received yours (MickyD or binosusan) please PM me your email address and I'll check with him whether yours has been sent/is being sent.

Thanks.
24.02.2012 20:02 #66
Do you know if mine is one of those 100 being sent out ?
02.03.2012 10:30 #67
Received mine this week. Great work Colin. Thanks
02.03.2012 10:39 #68
Banned
My wife got ours, after a lot of chasing, but they arrived, look good,are of nice quality and now dorn the walls of the hallway with good grace! :)
07.04.2012 01:56 #69
Can I get a refund ? Five months after ordering and I have received an email asking me to send another pic as the one I sent wouldnt be of good quality.

It's too late now , I wanted it for a Christmas present.
10.04.2012 10:37 #70
Community Manager
Originally posted by Karen23
Can I get a refund ? Five months after ordering and I have received an email asking me to send another pic as the one I sent wouldnt be of good quality.

It's too late now , I wanted it for a Christmas present.

Hi Karen23,
I've just sent you a PM regarding this :)
10.04.2012 21:45 #71
Thanks Niamh ,

I've just replied :)
1 thank
04.07.2012 16:28 #72
Hi Niamh,

I still have not received my canvas...
05.07.2012 09:46 #73
Community Manager
Originally posted by catastar
Hi Niamh,

I still have not received my canvas...

Hi catastar,
Sorry to hear that. Can you please PM me or email deals@boards.ie with your voucher number, when you ordered and what correspondence you have had with Colin?

Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video