Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€14 instead of €30 for a 25x40cm Photo on Canvas incl. delivery from Fine Art Print

15.12.2011 21:07 #31
Got mine today thanks
15.12.2011 23:44 #32
Placed my order for 3 on the 14th nov, got the first one today.
Heres hoping that the other 2 arrive before xmas, as one of them is a present :D
17.12.2011 13:13 #33
Mine came yesterday and relatively happy, no complaints from me.
19.12.2011 17:15 #34
Originally posted by kceire
Placed my order for 3 on the 14th nov, got the first one today.
Heres hoping that the other 2 arrive before xmas, as one of them is a present :D

I'm waiting on 5, which are all presents, so hoping they will arrive in the next day or two or i will be having a mad panic trying to get something else lol
19.12.2011 22:00 #35
Originally posted by chasm
I'm waiting on 5, which are all presents, so hoping they will arrive in the next day or two or i will be having a mad panic trying to get something else lol

I'm waiting on two , no sign here either.
20.12.2011 12:59 #36
Waiting on one ordered on 8th December.
Got Automated Response which said

"3. All orders made this week in December will be processed in time for Christmas unless otherwise specified."

Took this at face value and assumed it would be in time for Christmas. Mailed to ask and got same message again which doesnt inspire confidence.

Any ideas if this will arrive as I need a backup plan if not ...
20.12.2011 15:08 #37
I got the same automated response on 2nd December and Ive heard nothing else , I think it will be a Christmas miracle if I get these my the end of the week.
20.12.2011 16:48 #38
Mine arrived today :)
21.12.2011 11:21 #39
My last 2 arrived today, not a happy camper :mad:

I sent him 3 different images. and 3 different vouchers, in 3 separate emails, and he sent out the same imiage 3 times :mad:

Cant even get in touch to sort it out, wont answer the phone!!!!!!!!!!!

Niamh can you sort anything out here or provide an alternative phone number for Colin?
21.12.2011 14:02 #40
mine arrived today.Excellent job! delighted with it. Thanks!
21.12.2011 15:27 #41
My print still hasn't arrived!! Only 2 days left for it to come, I really hope it arrives before Christmas as I ordered it absolutely ages ago and was told it'd definitely be here on time! Many others still waiting on theirs?
21.12.2011 15:32 #42
at long last mine arrived yesterday and the quality is not bad either
21.12.2011 15:46 #43
Still waiting on mine - ordered 11th November on Day one!!!!!! Assured it would be here in time in a couple of emails but losing hope now :(
21.12.2011 22:52 #44
Any chance of an address for this company ? Cant seem to find anything .
Will drive down from Dublin on Friday/Sat if it hasnt arrived by then and see if it can be hurried up . Can understand if hes busy , but a reply on here to say that or even an email reply to say really sorry wont be there on time . This is a present for my 3yr old to give her grandparents . Will be tough to explain to her ........
22.12.2011 16:53 #45
Originally posted by kceire
My last 2 arrived today, not a happy camper :mad:

I sent him 3 different images. and 3 different vouchers, in 3 separate emails, and he sent out the same imiage 3 times :mad:

Cant even get in touch to sort it out, wont answer the phone!!!!!!!!!!!

Niamh can you sort anything out here or provide an alternative phone number for Colin?

Just to follow up on this, Colin rang me back yesterday afternoon explaining that he was in the middle of printing my final canvas, and that the doubled up one was his mistake and i was free to keep it :D

So top marks for that, he also mentioned on the phone that he was sending a batch of prints out yesterday evening (Wed), so maybe theres a few on the way for tomorrows post.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon