Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€14 instead of €30 for a 25x40cm Photo on Canvas incl. delivery from Fine Art Print

08.11.2011 09:20 #1
Community Manager
Create a lasting piece of art for your home with your favourite photo printed on canvas.

Pay just €14 instead of €30 for one of your own favourite photos printed on a 25cm x 40cm canvas and posted to your home from Fine Art Print with today's Boards Deal.

Buy this Deal now!

What a great idea, your favourite photo from a family gathering, a special occasion, your wedding, a treasured holiday snap or a landscape that you love printed on canvas to mount on your wall at home. A fantastic way to personalise or brighten any room. Once up there, you can admire it for ever more and so can visitors to your home.

Canvas printing at Fine Art Print has always been very popular. Your favourite photo printed straight onto canvas then wrapped around kiln dried Stretcher bars to give a fantastic finish to any wall. Colour or black and white, sepia or digitally manipulated images all produce amazing canvas prints. Fine Art Print coat their prints with a uv protective varnish that enhances the final product and allows you to clean the surface if needed.

Photographs are meant to be displayed and enjoyed. Fine Art Print print big so you can be inspired.

Fine Art Print

T: 086 3459003
E: colin@fineartprint.ie
http://fineartprint.ie/

Buy this Deal now!

Terms of the Deal:
  • Voucher valid for 3 months
  • May buy multiples
  • Includes delivery to any postal address in Republic of Ireland
  • To redeem your voucher, please email a copy of your voucher along with your photo, postal address and contact number to colin@fineartprint.ie
10.11.2011 13:29 #2
Just noticed how many of these have now been bought - the number available has grown from an original 500 to 1500. I bought this on day one as I want to give the framed picture as a xmas present.

I'll be sending the voucher and photo off to claim it first thing tomorrow (the day the offer opens for business). What are the chances of getting it in time given the huge number that have signed up for the deal? Will the numbers available continue to grow until it closes?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who bought this as a xmas present and I can't help worrying if the demand will exceed the possibility of supply :( It's a really nice deal but only if I can get it on time.
10.11.2011 14:47 #3
Im also hoping that this will work as a Christmas present, sent my voucher and photo off via e-mail as soon as I bought it on Tuesday so really hope it works out before Christmas!!!
10.11.2011 17:55 #4
Originally posted by markoire
Im also hoping that this will work as a Christmas present, sent my voucher and photo off via e-mail as soon as I bought it on Tuesday so really hope it works out before Christmas!!!

I thought you had to wait until the 11th or after :confused: That's what my voucher said as part of the T&Cs. I hope I haven't gone to the end of a long queue as a result :(
10.11.2011 18:00 #5
Originally posted by mw3guc
I thought you had to wait until the 11th or after :confused: That's what my voucher said as part of the T&Cs. I hope I haven't gone to the end of a long queue as a result :(

i have checked my voucher and it said its valid from 11/11 i sent my voucher and picture 2 days ago by email will i have to send it again on or after the 11th or am i ok
11.11.2011 10:15 #6
Community Manager
Originally posted by smokin ace
i have checked my voucher and it said its valid from 11/11 i sent my voucher and picture 2 days ago by email will i have to send it again on or after the 11th or am i ok

You don't need to send them again :)
11.11.2011 10:17 #7
Community Manager
Originally posted by mw3guc

I've just spoken to Colin in Fine Art Print and while a lot of people have emailed already it is nowhere near half of the vouchers sold. Send off your details asap and they will look after you as soon as they can :)
11.11.2011 16:45 #8
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Niamh
I've just spoken to Colin in Fine Art Print and while a lot of people have emailed already it is nowhere near half of the vouchers sold. Send off your details asap and they will look after you as soon as they can :)

So I should have ignored the T&Cs and sent it in on the day I bought it - is this the case for all other similar offers? Why put those terms in if they aren't being followed and don't matter anyway?

Thanks for your reply - hopefully I won't be at the bottom of the heap because I tried to comply with the terms of the offer as printed on the voucher. I'll know better if I buy such an offer again.
14.11.2011 23:43 #9
I got a mail back to say my photos were pixalated so they wouldnt be good quality. Dont know what happens now.
15.11.2011 09:54 #10
Community Manager
Originally posted by Karen23
I got a mail back to say my photos were pixalated so they wouldnt be good quality. Dont know what happens now.

Do you have a higher quality version of the photo or a different photo you can get done?
15.11.2011 10:10 #11
I bought two vouchers and both photos are pixelated , I'm trying to get prints and maybe I could post them.
15.11.2011 16:31 #12
Community Manager
Originally posted by Karen23
I bought two vouchers and both photos are pixelated , I'm trying to get prints and maybe I could post them.

I don't think they can post from prints, they will need a digital copy of the photo to be printed as far as I know.
15.11.2011 17:25 #13
If you have bought a number of vouchers can you attach them to one email with all the photos or do they have to be sent individually? I emailed Colin but got no reply (I'd say he's very busy judging by the response to the deal) I'd like to get mine sent off ASAP as they are Christmas presents.
17.11.2011 00:09 #14
OMG ... I sent my photo away as soon as I thought it was valid .. which was 11th November. I am giving the canvas as a gift for 24th November and thought it would be delivered ample time. I have had canvases printed numerous times and they are shipped from the Netherlands within 5 working days and have been of absolutely excellent quality and the service is second to none!! I have sent a couple of emails to Colin enquiring to know when he hopes to be in a position to ship and I keep getting that automated response! Very frustrating!! If he would only keep me informed .. If I knew that he wasnt going to be able to send it to me on time I would gladly order it again from another company ... lack of information forthcoming not good However, I hope the outcome will be satisfactory.
17.11.2011 11:44 #15
I'm in exactly the same position. I think its absolutely ridiculous. He replied to the 1st email and nothing since. If he wasn't able to keep up with demand, he should never have sold that many vouchers. I am very sorry that I ever bought the voucher. Had been planning on giving the present for a birthday but at this stage it look unlikely. Is there any way to get a refund?
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video