Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€12 For 20x20cm 26 page Square Photobook with Free Delivery at MyMemory.com

10.10.2011 09:21 #1
Community Manager
€12 instead of €24.99 for 20x20cm 26 page Square Photobook with Free Delivery at MyMemory.com

Make your memories special with MyMemory.com.

Pay just €12 instead of €24.99 for a 20x20cm 26 page Square Photobook with MyMemory.com including free delivery anywhere in the world with today's Boards Deal.

Buy this Deal now!

This 26 page personalised photo book is the perfect accompaniment to any recent occasion, new born, wedding or holiday. A must have for every book shelf, your photo books can map the travels you have had or the days and years of your children, they are so versatile and will grow old with you and your family.

This personalised photo book is guaranteed to impress all year round. Your fully personalised cover is perfectly bound to your photo book allowing you to choose not only which images you want on the front cover of your book but also what text you wish to have there too. Each page, printed on 300gsm gloss paper, will make your photos look more spectacular than ever before. With its 300gsm UV coated satin cover you will be proud to show your photos and your personalised photo book off to all your friends, work colleagues and family.

MyMemory.com
create every product with care and affection, just how you would expect them to with your memories. After being made your photo book will make its way through a quality control team to ensure that there is no damage or problems before packaging and delivering it to you worldwide for free.

Product Specifications
- Dimensions: 20cm x 20cm
- Amount of pages: 26. (Additional pages can be added at £1.49 per extra page, maximum 100 pages)
- Book Styling: Wide choice of themes and layouts with a personalised front and back cover.
- Page layouts: 1-20 Photos per page.
- Cover: Choice of 6 colours with 1 photo on the front and back.
- Paper weight: Cover 300gsm and inside 300gsm. You can view the available options in the personalised hardback photobooks here.

MyMemory.com
E: help@mymemory.com
http://www.mymemory.com/

Buy this Deal now!

Terms of the Deal:
  • Voucher valid for 3 months
  • Includes free delivery
  • Not valid with any other offers
  • May buy multiples
  • Vouchers may be redeemed with voucher codes on site
11.10.2011 08:37 #2
I bought two of these. The voucher codes of both vouchers are the same, although security codes and the 4 digit code on the botom right differ. Maybe that is how it's meant to be. Just thought I'd mention early in case it causes problems later.
11.10.2011 09:39 #3
Community Manager
Originally posted by Melendez
I bought two of these. The voucher codes of both vouchers are the same, although security codes and the 4 digit code on the botom right differ. Maybe that is how it's meant to be. Just thought I'd mention early in case it causes problems later.

No you're right, they are the same voucher number when purchased in one transaction, the redemption codes are what differentiates between the two of them :)
1 thank
11.10.2011 16:46 #4
I'm not trying to discourage anyone from using this deal, but if you've never ordered from mymemory.com before (note; not .co.uk) then it's worth checking out their site if this is your first order as they always seem to be advertising deals for your first order.

(So essentially, you may be better off to buy this boardsdeal, make your first order from mymemory, and then use the boardsdeal as a second, separate, order).
1 thank
13.10.2011 17:49 #5
Does this offer contain a hard cover for the book does anyone know?

Thanks!
13.10.2011 19:00 #6
Originally posted by cnroc86
Does this offer contain a hard cover for the book does anyone know?

Thanks!

The very last line above "You can view the available options in the personalised hardback photobooks here"
1 thank
14.10.2011 09:41 #7
... but that link points you at softback covers???
17.10.2011 13:54 #8
I've bought this deal but now as a result of response from company regarding property rights of photos to be printed (I don't want my pictures being used/sold by them) I am not going to use this deal. Can I get this refunded or do I have to start a claim tru PayPal?
Thanks for any advice.
18.10.2011 09:42 #9
Community Manager
Originally posted by Andrew33
I've bought this deal but now as a result of response from company regarding property rights of photos to be printed (I don't want my pictures being used/sold by them) I am not going to use this deal. Can I get this refunded or do I have to start a claim tru PayPal?
Thanks for any advice.

Hi Andrew33,
Please just email deals@boards.ie for a refund, you are still within the 14 day cooling off period
18.10.2011 11:33 #10
Thanks Niamh.
18.10.2011 18:37 #11
Originally posted by Andrew33
Thanks for any advice.

Originally posted by Boards Deals: Niamh
Hi Andrew33,
Please just email deals@boards.ie for a refund, you are still within the 14 day cooling off period

Hi Niamh,

What details do we have to email you to cancel this and get a refund?
19.10.2011 09:22 #12
Community Manager
Hi chasm,
just email from the email address you used to purchase the voucher and include your voucher/voucher number if possible. If you encountered a problem using the voucher, please let us know about that too :)

Thanks!
1 thank
09.01.2012 22:22 #13
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Niamh
No you're right, they are the same voucher number when purchased in one transaction, the redemption codes are what differentiates between the two of them :)

I purchased 2 vouchers, same voucher number and it worked for first purchase, however i can't make the second purchase, please help?? There are different codes on teh bottom right had corner of the voucher but no place to enter this data on website.

My voucher expires on 13th January so please let me know thanks
10.01.2012 10:05 #14
Community Manager
Originally posted by Adventurer10
I purchased 2 vouchers, same voucher number and it worked for first purchase, however i can't make the second purchase, please help?? There are different codes on teh bottom right had corner of the voucher but no place to enter this data on website.

My voucher expires on 13th January so please let me know thanks

Hi Adventurer10, you should be able to use the security code for the second voucher (bottom left hand side of the voucher)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video