Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Komplett Representatives

70 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Accepted Cards and Payment Types

06.02.2012 11:46 #46
Verified representative
Hey Darkginger,

Im sorry that was such a hassle, our anti-fraud measures can frequently be frustrating but they are there for a good reason.

I have checked your order and it is processing normally, the next email you receive from Komplett.ie should be your shipping notification.
09.02.2012 21:13 #47
What the hell is going on,have tried to pay with credit card,with paypal
and all I get is transaction denied.
Have read through the posts and have not seen one straight answer from
the Kompleet rep on these forums.
10.02.2012 08:12 #48
Using visa,have tried from 3 different ip addresses,2 credit cards and paypal and still transaction denied.Can you please put on your website that your payment system is broken or faulty.
10.02.2012 11:11 #49
Verified representative
Hey Booterboy,

Our anti fraud measures are extrememly stringent, this is by design to protect customer accounts/credit card details from unauthorised access.

The same login details on multiple IPs with different card numbers will cause problems.

I appreciate that this can be very annoying but please know our primary concern is to protect our customers from fraud.
10.02.2012 20:34 #50
Originally posted by Komplett: Eoin
Hey Booterboy,

Our anti fraud measures are extrememly stringent, this is by design to protect customer accounts/credit card details from unauthorised access.

The same login details on multiple IPs with different card numbers will cause problems.

I appreciate that this can be very annoying but please know our primary concern is to protect our customers from fraud.

Have never come across these ''anti fraud'' measures on any other etailer
I buy from ie Dabs.ie/OCUK/Scan.UK etc.
Have been a customer of Komplett for years and want to spend €999 and still
have not being given an alternative to purchase what I want.
It's annoying because you haven't explained why my card or paypal is being denied.Having been in touch with my bank again it's clear the
problem lies at your end.If I collect fom depot will my credit card be accepted.
Have to say only for what Im buying is great value,I would have purchased else where and will in future.Using paypal for 10 years and never had any issues with payment.
Can you please admit to a faulty payment system which other people have
encountered and try solve the problem instead of saying it's for the customers benefit to protect against fraud bs.
Not having a go at you Eoin,just admit the problems at your end.
BTW ordered for collection yesterday and my order is still processing over 24 hours later?
1 thank
13.02.2012 09:53 #51
Verified representative
do you have an Ogone order ref for the failed transactions and I can look into exactly what the problem was?

Also do you have an order number and I can check your order for you and let you know whats going on?
30.04.2012 23:53 #52
Been trying to order a tablet for the past 2 hours..........

Tried my laser to my Dads cc. All failing.

The transaction has been denied
Payment not accepted : Payment refused by merchant

Order reference : 72309

Really wanted to have it ordered and done with by tonight. I honestly would order from somewhere else at this stage if I could find the same product for the same price.

**edit**

Issue remains in the morning...
Last edited by Sisko: 01.05.2012 at 07:51.
01.05.2012 10:39 #53
Verified representative
Hi Sisko,

i've looked up your transaction an it looks as if it has been declined because card verification could not be completed.

Often when this happens it means your bank has blocked the transaction until they can verify it is you that is placing the order.

Regards,

Eoin
01.05.2012 17:37 #54
Originally posted by Sisko
Been trying to order a tablet for the past 2 hours..........

Tried my laser to my Dads cc. All failing.

The transaction has been denied
Payment not accepted : Payment refused by merchant

Order reference : 72309

Really wanted to have it ordered and done with by tonight. I honestly would order from somewhere else at this stage if I could find the same product for the same price.

**edit**

Issue remains in the morning...

Had the same problem with multiple cards a few months back,rang customer service but couldn't sort the issue (with three different cards I always use).
Been a Komplett customer for years but took my business else where and won't be back.Ended up having to order from UK at the same price(€1000 worth of an order that Kompleet didn't seem bothered with).
Never again.
02.05.2012 10:53 #55
Verified representative
From a commerical and personal sense we are always very eager to resolve these issues when they arise.

Having the money but yet being unable to purchase something we want is a really frustrating experience that happens to anyone who shops online at some point. When we find ourselves in a position to help we do our best.

Unfortunately in these situations the remedy it is often out of our control. For security reasons we do not have full control over transactions and often times the issue lies on the bank's side. No matter how eager we are to help, it's not always possible. In situations where we can sort things out we generally resolve the issue promptly.

Regards,

Eoin
02.05.2012 23:45 #56
Just an update.

So after trying multiple times and viewing the reply I got on here. I rang my bank to see if they were blocking the transaction.

They told me they were not. So before I came back in here, I tried to order it again one last time and it randomly worked!

Dunno what the hell :confused:

But sure its on the way (hopefully) now anyways.
30.06.2012 07:38 #57
Living in holland here, tried the visa's from me and both my parents and they don't work. Keep getting 'Transaction refused by merchant'
Strange thing: Used it for amazon and it worked.

Why aren't my visa's accepted?
30.06.2012 22:06 #58
Hello,

Similar to those above me, I was unable to complete the payment. First, I received an error stating "transaction denied by the acquirer". After numerous retries I changed cards, yet this time I got an error stating "transaction denied by the merchant".
03.07.2012 11:42 #59
Verified representative
Hi Guys,

Can you send in an email with your Ogone ref (you get one even for failed transactions) and I can investigate. The best way to reduce any issues is to firstly ensure your card is ECI enrolled (verified by Visa etc) and secondly one of the following to has to be from Ireland: Card or IP. If both are from somewhere outside of Ireland the card will not process.

I hope this fixes some issues your having.
04.07.2012 17:44 #60
I'm having this problem trying to order a MSI laptop.

Details are:

Order reference : 77303
Payment reference :510313492

I also received the 'denied by aquirer' and 'denied by merchant' errors.

I tried with UPC broadband, and with 3 mobile

And logged out and logged in. Still getting it.

EDIT: I re-ordered for pickup in Ballycoolin, and pay at pickup point. Since I live locally this isn't trouble for me. It would've been nice to be told why my payment was denied, however.
Last edited by Dartz: 04.07.2012 at 18:43.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video