Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Komplett Representatives

34 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Accepted Cards and Payment Types

28.11.2011 12:07 #16
Verified representative
Hullo!

Can you confirm the email address you sent them in too? the emails have been a little hectic the last few days but are completely cleared now?

Also can you try ensure the following:

The billing address on the card matches the billing address listed on our site.
Your ordering from an Irish proxy.
You are ordering from an Irish IP (iPhone’s use an American IP)
The card you are ordering with is an Irish card.
02.12.2011 13:54 #17
well now, let me see. turns out it was some anti fraud nonsense because my 3v voucher appeared to english (?) and I was ordered late at night/early morning. I was told to wait. I waited, and successfully managed to order my item on Wednesday, only for it to now be out of stock. Isn't that just wonderful? I really thought you could hang onto at least one item of stock. But no. I shouldn't have assumed that at all. Silly me. One bitten though.
06.12.2011 09:17 #18
Verified representative
Sorry about that but please bear in mind that the security system is there to protect customers from card fraud. Its just an extra safety method that benifits everyone
06.12.2011 12:42 #19
Ok, but do you see my point about the item being out of stock? Some where due in yesterday, but checking the site now, it says no units are available and doesn't list a date for re-stock.

Do you see? My money was eventually taken and now I've no order confirmation or due date or anything. I doubt I'll even have this before Christmas at this rate.
06.12.2011 12:49 #20
Verified representative
The money was deducted with no confirmation? Do you have any order listed in your accounts section? If you email into service with your details I can try track up the transaction and get you refunded straight away. I'll need times and amounts of the transaction.
07.12.2011 20:51 #21
Hello i was trying to buy something from komplett with paypal but i need to link a credit card to it?? what's the point then? The whole reason i wanna use paypal is because i dun have credit card...
09.12.2011 11:05 #22
How paypal operates is up to them but I know you can use it without a credit card if you instead link a bank account to your paypal and then transfer money from your bank account TO paypal. Then any transaction you use paypal for will take the money from that balance instead of from a linked credit card.
09.12.2011 18:23 #23
Had to cancel the order. Useless doesn't begin to describe my now attitude towards Komplett. Have to wait until Monday to get a refund too. Lovely.
12.12.2011 10:12 #24
Verified representative
I apologize about that again but unfortuantely we are relying on our suppliers for goods and the dates we put on the web are estimations given by our suppliers. Komplett.ie have no control over these shipments
14.12.2011 11:39 #25
Originally posted by Komplett-CS: Ross
I apologize about that again but unfortuantely we are relying on our suppliers for goods and the dates we put on the web are estimations given by our suppliers. Komplett.ie have no control over these shipments

Clearly missing the point, you could have held an item as it was clear I was buying it. still no refund either and I see the item is back in stock.

I wish I hadn't gone to komplett in the first place. All I've gotten is the run around from them.
14.12.2011 13:59 #26
Verified representative
The system has no way of knowing if you will actually purchase it or not. If we held the items for every attempted purchase most of our stock would be held up somewhere. The fraud system is there to protect people. If we didn't have it your details would be wide open to fraud. The refund should definitely be processed now. If you can drop me the Order number I can investigate.
14.12.2011 14:03 #27
I don't mean to troll but avoid avoid avoid 3v cards, apply for a bank account with Ulster Bank and they issue you a Visa Debit card as standard, no loading fees & no interest on transactions.
14.12.2011 15:03 #28
Thanks but credit cards are money pits fella, the issue isn't with the payment type.
14.12.2011 15:11 #29
Originally posted by easy_as_easy
Thanks but credit cards are money pits fella, the issue isn't with the payment type.

Visa Debit isn't a credit card it's a normal ATM debit card with the Visa branding so you can use it online
20.12.2011 11:30 #30
Hi,
I'm trying to place an order for one of these
http://www.komplett.ie/Komplett/prod...N/default.aspx
but when I try to checkout all my cards are refused by ogone?
is there a problem on your side as I just paid for other purchases without any problem.
need this answered as I only have till midday if I want this before Christmas

thanks

Mick
the reference i got is Payment reference :416452882
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right