Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€10 Summer Saver Fun Night at the Dogs, Shelbourne Park or Harold's Cross

29.06.2011 09:10 #1
Santa Commando!
Take yourself and some pals off for a fun evening of drinks, food and greyhound racing. The perfect venue for a group night out too!

Pay just €10 instead of €22 with today's Boards Deal for Admission for one to either Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium or Harold's Cross Greyhound Stadium, a Racecard, a €3.00 Tote Bet, a Bottle of Beer and Sausage & Chips with today's Boards Deal!

Buy this Deal now!

This sizzling deal incorporates all the fun elements of a night at the dogs where you get your admission and a racecard to guide you with your winning bets. Plus you have a betting voucher to help you on your way, along with a bottle of beer and finally a bite to eat with sausage and chips, perfect for a group party night out for your club, college, birthday, a friends night out or simply a date night with someone special!

There are races at Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday night and at Harold's Cross Greyhound Stadium every Monday, Tuesday and Friday Saturday night.

Gates open at 6.30pm

First race 7.55pm and a race every 15 minutes after that - just enough time between races to pick your next winner!

Harold's Cross Greyhound Stadium
Dublin Greyhound & Sports Association,
Harold's Cross,
Dublin 6W
T: 01 4971081

Shelbourne Greyhound Stadium,
Shelbourne Park,
Dublin 4
T: 01 6683502
http://www.igb.ie/

Buy this Deal now!

Terms of the Deal:
  • Voucher valid until 30th September 2011
  • Valid for Shelbourne Park and Harold's Cross venues
  • Can be used Mon, Tue, Fri at Harold's Cross, Wed, Thu, Sat at Shelbourne Park
  • Offer strictly not valid Friday 9th & Saturday 10th September Harolds Cross & Shelbourne Park
  • Offer valid for One Person Only
  • May buy multiples
  • Does not include reserved seating
  • Gates open 6.30pm, First Race 7.55pm
  • Must be pre-booked with voucher codes on t: 1890 269 969
Last edited by Boards.ie: Niamh: 29.06.2011 at 11:34.
29.06.2011 09:55 #2
I like this deal :)
29.06.2011 11:02 #3
when would be the earliest date i could use this?
29.06.2011 11:11 #4
Santa Commando!
Originally posted by bluefinger
when would be the earliest date i could use this?

Vouchers will be issued on 5th July and will be valid from that date.
1 thank
29.06.2011 14:44 #5
can I buy multiples at the one time or do I have to buy each voucher individually
29.06.2011 17:39 #6
@Niamh, earlier on this it said Burger&Chips,, now it says Sausage&Chips....
29.06.2011 22:47 #7
Originally posted by mad m
@Niamh, earlier on this it said Burger&Chips,, now it says Sausage&Chips....

I noticed that too
30.06.2011 11:05 #8
Santa Commando!
That's right - they had to change to sausage and chips, same as they had on their last deal :)
30.06.2011 13:57 #9
Originally posted by smurf81
can I buy multiples at the one time or do I have to buy each voucher individually

same question from me.

I don't see anywhere on the initial payment screen which allows me to specify a quantity, the default is that the customer wants to buy one which in this case may not be the norm..

regards,

Gollem
30.06.2011 14:26 #10
Santa Commando!
Hi guys,
Unfortunately we don't have a multiple purchase function on the site yet so you do need to buy one at a time.
I appreciate that this can be awkward if buying for a group of friends, however if you save card details on the first payment, the following payments will be much quicker. If you want to you can then delete payment details after the last purchase :)
01.07.2011 21:35 #11
hi Niamh, got an email tonight saying my vouchers are attached is this right thought there was a few more days left on the deal?
01.07.2011 21:50 #12
I bought this deal when it was burger and chips for 4 people. I dont eat pork! How can the deal conditions change! Not that I was expecting anything spectacular I was expecting to be able to eat something.
02.07.2011 00:04 #13
Closed Account
I bought this deal when it was up a few months back, but unfortunately it expired May 31st. Any chance they will still honour this?
04.07.2011 02:05 #14
Can i bring the kids on this deal or would it be cheaper to pay for them on the night?
04.07.2011 09:13 #15
Santa Commando!
Originally posted by psycho-hope
hi Niamh, got an email tonight saying my vouchers are attached is this right thought there was a few more days left on the deal?

Hey there, that is correct, we did issue vouchers on Friday afternoon so people could use them at the weekend if they wanted. Any bought since then will be issued tomorrow after the deal ends tonight.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video