Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

BoardsDeals are hiring!

21.06.2011 15:37 #1
Community Manager
Hello folks,
BoardsDeals is growing again and we need a couple of new people to help us grow bigger and even better with more fantastic deals for you ;)

We are looking for an Online Customer Care Executive http://www.adverts.ie/672698 and a Business Development Executive http://www.adverts.ie/672774.

If you or someone you know is interested you can apply either via the ads on Adverts.ie or by sending your CV and contact details to emma@boards.ie.

Best of luck :)
Last edited by Boards.ie: Niamh: 23.06.2011 at 09:31. Reason: Amended link to Business Development Executive position
2 thanks
08.07.2011 17:03 #2
Community Manager
Hey all,
Just to let you know that the Online Customer Care position has been filled now. We received a huge number of applications so unfortunately won't be able to get back to everyone individually but were overwhelmed by the calibre of applicants and would like to thank any of you who did apply for the position.

The Business Development Executive position is still open for application so if you are interested or know someone who might be, here is the link http://www.adverts.ie/672774.

If you want to ask any questions about it, drop me a PM :)
26.07.2011 16:17 #3
Community Manager
Hey folks, just a reminder that we are still on the lookout for a new sales person on our team.

If you have any questions about it at all, please feel free to PM me in confidence.

Please do pass it along to anyone you know who might be interested or suitable as well. The sooner we fill the position, the sooner we have even more great deals for you ;)

The full spec is here: http://www.adverts.ie/672774

Thanks! :D
1 thank
02.08.2011 16:38 #4
Any chance of advertising the salary range. You blast everyone elses business around the world so a little transparency might be nice
2 thanks
03.08.2011 09:33 #5
Community Manager
Originally posted by INCONFIDENCE
Any chance of advertising the salary range. You blast everyone elses business around the world so a little transparency might be nice

Hi INCONFIDENCE,
If you are interested in applying for the position and want to ask specific questions, please PM me as advised above and I will answer them.

05.08.2011 01:55 #6
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Niamh
Hi INCONFIDENCE,
If you are interested in applying for the position and want to ask specific questions, please PM me as advised above and I will answer them.

someone please ask him via pm then post the answers here :)

im not in ireland right now .......and sun makes me too lazy to bother...or use correct grammer
07.08.2011 10:27 #7
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Niamh
Hi INCONFIDENCE,

I think that was a "no".

Most of these sorts of positions are flexible. If you bring in €1 million per annum, most would be happy to give you a salary of €200k - 300k or more if you can persuade them. After all, without you, the don't get €1m per annum, and that's all to the bottom line.

In this type of position, its more a matter of how much the candidate is worth, rather than how much the organisation is paying.
07.08.2011 13:08 #8
Originally posted by easychair
I think that was a "no".

Most of these sorts of positions are flexible. If you bring in €1 million per annum, most would be happy to give you a salary of €200k - 300k or more if you can persuade them. After all, without you, the don't get €1m per annum, and that's all to the bottom line.

In this type of position, its more a matter of how much the candidate is worth, rather than how much the organisation is paying.

but they obviusly have to start out with a pre arranged salary .....unless they wer to go with some rediculous un-paid trial period
08.08.2011 07:10 #9
Originally posted by denballs
but they obviusly have to start out with a pre arranged salary .....unless they wer to go with some rediculous un-paid trial period

They have to? Really?

In my organisation, pay is commensurate with ability and results. If an individual is able to make us €1m in profits, we'd pay that individual considerably more than another individual who only makes €100 000 in profits. To cap a salary at an arbitary level more or less ensures we would not attract the high achievers, who would be likely to go elsewhere.
10.08.2011 14:10 #10
is there only 2 jobs on offer?
10.08.2011 14:50 #11
Verified representative
Originally posted by bown 1
is there only 2 jobs on offer?

Hi Bown 1, the Customer Care executive position has been filled so we are now recruiting for the sales team. The full spec is here: http://www.adverts.ie/672774
Thanks, E
11.08.2011 11:16 #12
"Customer Care Executive Position" sounds like a very grand title indeed.
13.08.2011 05:09 #13
Innocent Man
easychair, all your posts in this thread are pointless negative commentary.
1 thank
17.08.2011 08:37 #14
Originally posted by The-Rigger
easychair, all your posts in this thread are pointless negative commentary.

If you find our companies philosophy about hiring staff, a subject relevant to this thread, is "pointless negative commentary" then that's your view.

Ironically, all your posts in this thread have no relevance to the topic, and are personal comments about other posters!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video