Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

iPad 2 - Will I need to queue?

19.03.2011 19:50 #46
Originally posted by Currys & PC World: Declan
Should be all models in Blanch. Can't only definitely confrim eveything once I have the confrimation from Apple. And unlikely to have that before Tuesday. But Blanch should be grand for all models

Sound. Any idea if PC World/Currys will be stocking these new magnetic covers apple have made for the iPad 2 ?
19.03.2011 20:23 #47
Originally posted by redout
Sound. Any idea if PC World/Currys will be stocking these new magnetic covers apple have made for the iPad 2 ?

Yea good question.
19.03.2011 20:27 #48
Message sent, Hurray!
19.03.2011 22:53 #49
Originally posted by redout

Not sure. I'll do a complete new post on Wednesday finally confirming availability by store. I'll also do an accessories update with this seeing as you have requested one !
19.03.2011 23:13 #50
Not sure. I'll do a complete new post on Wednesday finally confirming availability by store. I'll also do an accessories update with this seeing as you have requested one !

Thanks again for this Declan, sent PM Wednesday - just send another (more specific) PM - colour ect.

Rockin
20.03.2011 05:34 #51
Corrected PM sent. Thanks
20.03.2011 07:26 #52
Pm sent.
Thanks a million Declan.
20.03.2011 11:05 #53
Sent an updated PM as well, thanks!
20.03.2011 12:29 #54
PM sent +1
20.03.2011 13:45 #55
PM's fairly thick and fast at this stage. Can I ask anyone planning on a pm to specify colour also as well as model and store. Thanks

PM sent - Thanks Declan
20.03.2011 15:25 #56
I'm going to close off all reservations from close of business tomorrow. This is for the very simple reason that I'm on the road for most of the week and will have very little laptop time. Want to make sure I've enough time to put the list of names together and circulate to the stores.

There's no reason why it shouldn't go smoothly on Friday next, assuming that the stock flows in on time and in sufficient quantity. Can't see why not.

I'll update and finally confirm everything late Thursday evening or early Friday morning. Enjoy your new Ipad's !
2 thanks
20.03.2011 16:05 #57
Folks, can you please ensure to give me your surname too in your pm's. You'd be amazed at how many people have the same christian name....
20.03.2011 16:15 #58
PM sent thanks. Will you bag a free one for yourself with all this extra business?
20.03.2011 16:17 #59
Booooom, Blast & Ruin
Folks, can you please ensure to give me your surname too in your pm's. You'd be amazed at how many people have the same christian name....

resent earlier pm as i was one of them :)
20.03.2011 16:20 #60
Northsider
Originally posted by djburchgrove
Hi Declan, will I be able to get the VAT off with my work's Registered Vat number in the store in Carrickmines?

If you're entitled to it, retail VAT almost exclusively works by way of refund. You buy the item from the store at full price, ask for a VAT receipt, then claim it back through Revenue. If the purchase is or the company, then once they are registered for VAT give them the receipt and they can process it themselves. If it's for you and they do this for you, they're breaking about five different laws.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video