Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Microdermabrasion Facial for €25 instead of €100 at Oceana Health & Beauty Clinic

09.12.2010 09:42 #1
Santa Commando!
Microdermabrasion Facial for €25 instead of €100 at Oceana Health & Beauty Clinic

Buy this deal now!

Ever read about the fantastic treatments and facials that Hollywood stars get to look younger and think - why can't I try that? Well now you can with Oceana Health and Beauty Clinic and today's Boards Deal!

Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion Facial for €25 instead of €100 at Oceana Health and Beauty Clinic.

Buy as many as you like as Gifts! You can even use up to THREE all to yourself! That's €75 for €300 worth of treatment!

With Crystal Clear™ Microdermabrasion you see results after just one treatment. Discover why celebs like Gwyneth Paltrow "glow"! This anti-ageing and skin rejuvenating facial illuminates and is effective against acne scars, dull skin tone, and blocked pores. A proven effective treatment to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, and age pigment spots. Your skin will feel smooth and fresh afterwards.

Oceana Health and Beauty Clinic in Malahide and Oceana Spa in the Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links are the best-kept secret in Dublin. Oceana therapies integrate world-class services with natural elements from the earth and sea for the ultimate experience guaranteed to each and every client.

Terms & Conditions

- Advance booking essential
- 1 voucher per person
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Valid until 30th April 2011

Buy this deal now!
Last edited by Boards.ie: Niamh: 10.12.2010 at 14:40. Reason: Edited to add: Multiple buys per person are now allowed
09.12.2010 10:22 #2
best deal ever! :D
thats my sisters christmas present sorted, thank you boards deals!! :D
09.12.2010 10:25 #3
Santa Commando!
Glad you like it! ;)
1 thank
09.12.2010 16:42 #4
Hi there,
My wife has been looking at getting maybe 3 or 4 of these treatments done. The deal T&C's though say it's one per person. If I bought her 3 vouchers as an xmas present would she be able to use them herself or is the rule strictly applied.

Thanks
09.12.2010 17:31 #5
Santa Commando!
Originally posted by garion
Hi there,
My wife has been looking at getting maybe 3 or 4 of these treatments done. The deal T&C's though say it's one per person. If I bought her 3 vouchers as an xmas present would she be able to use them herself or is the rule strictly applied.

Thanks

Hi garion, I will double check with the team here but I would think that it will be strictly applied to one voucher per person. I'll get back to you with a definite answer in the morning :)
10.12.2010 10:53 #6
Santa Commando!
Garion, we've double checked there but unfortunately no, it is just one voucher per person. Thanks :)
10.12.2010 14:37 #7
Santa Commando!
This deal has now been updated to allow you buy as many as you like as gifts and up to three for yourself! That's €75 for €300 worth of treatment!
10.12.2010 15:23 #8
Hi Garion,

The people at Oceana have agreed to let each customer use up to 3 vouchers on themselves so you can buy another 2 and give them to your wife :)
10.12.2010 15:24 #9
Hi we'llallhavetea

The people at Oceana have agreed to let each customer use up to 3 vouchers on themselves so you can buy another if you wish! :)
1 thank
10.12.2010 16:03 #10
I got paid today, so I'll be getting one of these! Yaaaay :D
1 thank
12.12.2010 12:46 #11
Thank you for this great deal boards...I have just bought 3 on behalf of my husband for my xmas pressie ha! And 1 for my friend's birthday, happy days!
1 thank
13.12.2010 23:34 #12
Meow
bought one of these as a present for myself, considering getting more now that we can! I'm gonna be so pampered next year with all these boards deals I keep buying for myself:D
14.12.2010 09:26 #13
Santa Commando!
You'll be glowing and fabulous Sarannewrap ;)
14.12.2010 10:13 #14
I have purchased a voucher too..
Just want to know when will I recieve my voucher? And how will I recieve my voucher?
14.12.2010 10:30 #15
Santa Commando!
Originally posted by MYL
I have purchased a voucher too..
Just want to know when will I recieve my voucher? And how will I recieve my voucher?

Hi MYL, lots of email queries on this one, everyone is dying to get their facials!!
The deal ended last night so payments will be processed today and then vouchers emailed later today as well. Do check your spam folder as some of the voucher emails can end up there.

If you do not receive the voucher today for any reason, please email me on boardsdeals@boards.ie and I'll send it on.

Enjoy!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon