[Iramus] Registered User

In 18 years, you have worn approximately 4680 pairs of socks, and you have owned approximately 540 pairs of socks.

lol

Silent Bob Registered User

Wierd...

you have worn approximately Infinity pairs of socks, and you have owned approximately Infinity pairs of socks.
you have worn approximately Infinity pairs of socks, and you have owned approximately Infinity pairs of socks.

A completely different pair of socks each and every day!

MAC_E Registered User

In 23 years, you have worn approximately 5980 pairs of socks, and you have owned approximately 690 pairs of socks.

Ive generally only been able to afford about 5 pairs of socks a year since ive been 17. Id say in reality id be very lucky to make it to 690 pairs

tribble Awaiting Email Confirmation

[quote="HTTP Error 405
405 Method Not Allowed

The method specified in the Request Line is not allowed for the resource identified by the request. Please ensure that you have the proper MIME type set up for the resource you are requesting.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.
"]HTTP Error 405
405 Method Not Allowed

The method specified in the Request Line is not allowed for the resource identified by the request. Please ensure that you have the proper MIME type set up for the resource you are requesting.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

oops, i think i broke it...

tribble

Dont Ban Me Registered User

Do the underpants gnomes like socks too?? It would explain the odd sock theory!!

Squall Registered User

Hmmm usually its just the same few pairs. Must get some new ones actually. When theres more foot than sock thats a sure sign

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!