connemara man Registered User

crazy cabbage said:
Good question!!!

Maby if Z-day happened to some alien plantet and they couldn't get rid of them so they teleported them to earth with a messege saying sorry but they had no other choice and the letter wishes us the best of luck

but yea. I have no idea

I think its more aliens land and as we have learnt from movies a military presence is usually a bad idea we send a bunch of political and sciencey types instead. The aliens tell us about their research into never ending life that they haven't perfected yet and its an airborne solution. It leaks out of a container or some craic like that which turns them into Zombies (not us we have different respiratory system) a few of them go nuts and start clawing and biting at our representatives and thus creating the transfer by bite and blood that we know from the movies. We run of the ship they fly away scientist get rushed to hospital (I'm assuming the politicians died ar were kept by the aliens and that 50% of the representatives wer infected) and then Z day begins

laoch na mona Registered User

for me it would be if i was in a urban area like dublin id be more likely to survive in a rural area

aaronjumper Registered User

For me it would be if they were sprinters. They are just so damn fast!
At least with shufflers all you have to do is make sure that you do not get boxed in and you could still walk around the place for supplies and what not.

1 person has thanked this post
pompeyboi Registered User

What about if you were in an elevator that was going down and u realise the floor ur about to go to was full of zombies and the door will open automatically. ur screwed unless u press the emergency stop. then ur trapped.

Zomg Okay Registered User

pompeyboi said:
What about if you were in an elevator that was going down and u realise the floor ur about to go to was full of zombies and the door will open automatically. ur screwed unless u press the emergency stop. then ur trapped.

When the door opens, very calmly hit the button to go back down. Noises or sudden movements and you're done for. You just might get away with it if you don't give them an opportunity to notice you.

Worst case scenario for me would be if my best friend didn't survive the initial outbreak. Most of our plans assume that we're both alive and able to work together. I'm the brains, he's the brawn.

ScumLord Moderator

Zomg Okay said:
I'm the brains, he's the brawn.
It sounds like you may be the first to go so.

ScumLord said:
It sounds like you may be the first to go so.

I can handle myself just fine . He's just better at it.

degrassinoel Assume the position

Zomg Okay said:
I can handle myself just fine . He's just better at it.

do you get manhandled a lot Zomg?

degrassinoel said:
do you get manhandled a lot Zomg?

Karate training. A week goes by without being thrown on the floor, I get disappointed.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!