44leto Closed Account

You sometimes come across nude sunbathers in the dunes of Dollymount and Portmarnock, if I catch them again I am telling the parish priest.

BBDBB Hosted Moderator

Yes

I walked the shore, the warm waves gently lapping at my toes as the golden sand gripped my toes. Occasionally I stood for a moment to enjoy the scenery and capture the image in my mind, the wind softly ruffling through my dark hair, the water droplets from my earlier swim dripping onto my muscular shoulders and the hot burning sun warming my nether regions and allowing me to feel comfortable with my nakedness and unity with nature..............then, eventually I had to breathe out

1 person has thanked this post
davet82 Closed Account

44leto said:
You sometimes come across nude sunbathers in the dunes of Dollymount and Portmarnock

really?

and more importantly, were they female and good looking?

leviathon Registered User

Yep and oh man oh man did I not want to be on that beach

Was about 14 on holidays with the parents in france and we were just ambling along a normal beach, after a while we started to notice it was much quieter, then noticed the lack of clothing on a lot of people. Only dawned on us after about ten minutes of walking that we'd wandered into the nudist section.

Now - ordinarily to a 14 year old lad, seeing nudey lady bits everywhere would be a dream come true. But you know that awkward feeling ya got when you were watching a movie with your folks and a steamy scene came on screen - yeah, multiply that by a million.Plus it was a very hot day so I only had the lightest of shorts on - and sure at that age it'd pop up quicker than you could say boneriffic.

So I just shuffled along looking at my feet in case I saw a nice pair of bazoombas or a pertly buttocks that might cause leviathon junior to say hello.

I'm not a fan of nude beaches since then.

2 people have thanked this post
Sunnyisland Closed Account

Was on one in Iceland, I was the only one there.

Lapin Banned

Not yet.

44leto Closed Account

really?

and more importantly, were they female and good looking?

They are nude so I don't look, that my friend would be impolite, I am insulted by your assumed accusation.

But yeah, some are some aren't, to be honest I just walk on by and don't bat an eyelid.

davet82 Closed Account

is it even legal here?

mayotom Registered User

There are one or two along the coast here, but hardly anybody on them

44leto Closed Account

davet82 said:
is it even legal here?

I don't think so, but in both those places they are out of the way and I come across them because they are on my walking exercise route, they really are doing no harm, so its a case of it just being ignored.

davet82 Closed Account

mayotom said:
There are one or two along the coast here, but hardly anybody on them

too cold i reckon... shrivelled mickeys everywhere wouldnt be a pretty sight

Stiffler2 Banned

I have but I was wearing clothes because my penis is so small and I didn't want the other men to laugh at my small penis.

However this dude ran ( maybe about 50 metres ahead ) down from the beach towards the sea with his massive snake shaking everywhere.

I had to shield the missus's eyes so she wouldn't see what she's missing.
I was mortified.

Never again......

44leto Closed Account

Stiffler2 said:
I have but I was wearing clothes because my penis is so small and I didn't want the other men to laugh at my small penis.

However this dude ran ( maybe about 50 metres ahead ) down from the beach towards the sea with his massive snake shaking everywhere.

I had to shield the missus's eyes so she wouldn't see what she's missing.
I was mortified.

Never again......

I was skinny dipping in the Blessington lakes with a bunch of friends, someone passed a casual comment, "err what would a pike make of your willy" there was a scramble for the shore.

I really don't know the answer to that question, but it was a case of better safe then very very sorry.

OldGoat Registered User

Yes. I lived beside one for 4 years. Not as exciting as you might think.

TeddyTedson Registered User

Nope but I've been in a nudist park and a nudist GAA match

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!