doncarlos Registered User

dreamers75 said:

We were decent last season having watched all of our games i can make that judgement, we were rubbish against you twice.

And Dundalk twice

SantryRed Registered User

doncarlos said:
And Dundalk twice

Don't forget the absolute sh1te against Bohs too!!

SantryRed said:
Don't forget the absolute sh1te against Bohs too!!

They must have only been decent when no opposition fans were watching. I think it may be called a training session....

3 people have thanked this post
Pighead sucks at stalking

doncarlos said:
They must have only been decent when no opposition fans were watching. I think it may be called a training session....

Sounds like Invisible Boy in Mystery Men. His super power is that he can become invisible, but only when no one (including himself) is looking.

Zebra3 Registered User

Wojus game the other night. Two very poor teams content to hoof. Cork FORAS probably still the better of the two sides though.

Wtf does AM be doing though? He takes Kavo off when he's actually a threat and picks a defence that don't seem to have ever played along side each other.

Big game tonight to get back on track.

1 person has thanked this post
Gavin "shels" Registered User

Zebra3 said:

Big game tonight to get back on track.

Crumlin 15/2, bit of a saver on that myself. Not going to be pretty, been bucketing down.

Pedro K Registered User

Absolutely disgraceful, that in their highlights of the Rovers-Derry match, MNS didn't show Gary McCabe's booking for a "dive" after he was cut in two by a Derry player.

Are they trying to protect the referee or something? We all know the standard of reffing in the league is questionable at times, but it's not going to get better if the bad decisions aren't highlighted and addressed instead of just being swept under the rug.

bohsboy Registered User

Pedro K said:
Absolutely disgraceful, that in their highlights of the Rovers-Derry match, MNS didn't show Gary McCabe's booking for a "dive" after he was cut in two by a Derry player.

Are they trying to protect the referee or something? We all know the standard of reffing in the league is questionable at times, but it's not going to get better if the bad decisions aren't highlighted and addressed instead of just being swept under the rug.

Wa wa wa....take your oil, etc.....

Pedro K Registered User

Pedro K said:

Wa wa wa....take your oil, etc.....

Stellar contribution, as always, bohsboy.

Gavin "shels" Registered User

Absolutely woeful match in Crumlin tonight which Shels just shaded 2-1. Reminded me of a Jackman Park type pitch without the terracing.

applehunter Registered User

Purcell's goal looked perfectly fine on MNS earlier.

Anyone know why it was disallowed?

Pedro K said:

Delighted for him. Ever hear the story of the boy that cried wolf?
I hope that McCabe gets eaten by a wolf too

Zebra3 Registered User

Absolutely woeful match in Crumlin tonight which Shels just shaded 2-1. Reminded me of a Jackman Park type pitch without the terracing.

Pitch itself was top notch. Would put many LoI pitches including Tolka to shame.

born2bwild Closed Account

There's no terracing in Jackman park. Unless you're talking about the derelict slums running behind the little stand.

Zebra3 Registered User

born2bwild said:
There's no terracing in Jackman park. Unless you're talking about the derelict slums running behind the little stand.

There is four or five steps of it on the side opposite the tinpot stand. Look hard enough under the overgrown grass and youll find it.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!