PaddyTheNth Registered User
#1

Samsung are running a great promotion at the moment where you can claim the VAT back on qualifying purchases. This offer is valid for the UK and Ireland - http://www.samsung.com/uk/vatback

I note that PC World in the UK are participating, but I can't see confirmation of same on pcworld.ie

Would it be possible to confirm whether qualifying items purchased via pcworld.ie are valid for reclaiming VAT?

Currys PC World: Webteam Verified representative
#2

PaddyTheNth said:
Samsung are running a great promotion at the moment where you can claim the VAT back on qualifying purchases. This offer is valid for the UK and Ireland - http://www.samsung.com/uk/vatback

I note that PC World in the UK are participating, but I can't see confirmation of same on pcworld.ie

Would it be possible to confirm whether qualifying items purchased via pcworld.ie are valid for reclaiming VAT?


Hi PaddyTheNth,

Great news! We are participating in the VAT back offer! If you're placing your order online we can send out the forms with your purchase to send off to Samsung.

If you'd like to place an order and PM me the order number so I can keep tabs on it for you?

Rob

PaddyTheNth Registered User
#3

Currys PC World: Webteam said:
Hi PaddyTheNth,

Great news! We are participating in the VAT back offer! If you're placing your order online we can send out the forms with your purchase to send off to Samsung.

If you'd like to place an order and PM me the order number so I can keep tabs on it for you?

Rob

Hi Rob,

That is good news indeed! I think I need 1 more night to sleep on it before placing the order, but I will take you up on your offer with thanks once I go ahead.

Thanks for the quick reply,

Paddy.

glineli Registered User
#4

Just my luck, the only monitor with tv tuner covered is the T24A350, while you guys only have the T22A350 listed, what a balls

Currys PC World: Webteam Verified representative
#5

glineli said:
Just my luck, the only monitor with tv tuner covered is the T24A350, while you guys only have the T22A350 listed, what a balls


Good news for you too glineli! The T24A350 is on the promotion, and here it is:
http://www.currys.ie/Product/SAMSUNG-T24A350-Full-HD-24andquot-LED-TV/310545/339.6

Hopefully that will turn your into a !

Rob

glineli Registered User
#6

Currys PC World: Webteam said:
Good news for you too glineli! The T24A350 is on the promotion, and here it is:
http://www.currys.ie/Product/SAMSUNG-T24A350-Full-HD-24andquot-LED-TV/310545/339.6

Hopefully that will turn your into a !

Rob


Excellent, i will be picking that up thursday so, happy days!!!

Thanks guys.

1 person has thanked this post
glineli Registered User
#7

Couldnt wait til thursday so picked it up today, fantastic value.

Thanks again

Currys PC World: Webteam Verified representative
#8

glineli said:
Couldnt wait til thursday so picked it up today, fantastic value.

Thanks again


No problem at all. Happy customers are what makes us happy!!

noiniho Closed Account
#9
Currys PC World: Webteam Verified representative
#10




Hi noiniho,

Unfortunately that model isn't on the promotion.

Rob

noiniho Closed Account
#11

Currys PC World: Webteam said:
Hi noiniho,

Unfortunately that model isn't on the promotion.

Rob


Hi Rob,

Do you have a link to products on the promotion handy?

Currys PC World: Webteam Verified representative
#12

noiniho said:
Hi Rob,

Do you have a link to products on the promotion handy?


I sure do! It's right at the top of this thread.

Or even better, right here http://www.samsung.com/uk/vatback

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!