carlcon Registered User

darego said:
anyone see any problems with this team? or people injured/not starting or even some obvious changes i should make

K. Papadoupoulos didn't start last game. He came on for his injured namesake. Not sure if he's still injured or not, but just throwing that out there - worth looking up.

Then Fabregas' starting position is up in the air. If Spain start without a striker again, you're flying... but if they start one this time, Fab is the one who'll be replaced, almost certainly.

Otherwise, a good balance of bargains and top players. Only big decision to make today is which Russian to captain.

1 person has thanked this post
darego Registered User

cheers

there's no decent replacements for fabregas that i can think off at the min. Papastathopoulos is suspended for greece so he should start fingerscrossed

darego Registered User

i just seen Maniatis started in midfield for greece and he is down as a 4.. defender. much better than Papa but will he start midfield again?

Shane732 Moderator

Jesus that some start for Cech and the boys.

swoody Registered User

my captain has a goal already....

8-10 Registered User

2 goals in 2 games for Pilar!! My best bargain at 5.0m

manual_man Registered User

Gutted i didn't go with Dzagoev now. Had the option to swap Terry and Shirokov for Lescott and Dzagoev and didn't do it

IRA 1916 Registered User

I just joined the league, will my points that I have already be included or will I start from zero?

thunderdog Registered User

IRA 1916 said:
I just joined the league, will my points that I have already be included or will I start from zero?

Start from zero

IRA 1916 Registered User

thunderdog said:
Start from zero

Ah bollix

beglee Registered User

thunderdog said:
Start from zero

In the mcdonalds game? No he wont, he'll have all his points so far

BKC Registered User

beglee said:
In the mcdonalds game? No he wont, he'll have all his points so far

No, he won't. He'll start from zero.

beglee Registered User

whats the name of your team IRA 1916. just want to prove my point, that once you are in a league, all your points are included from when the league started scoring, not from when you entered the league

BKC Registered User

beglee said:
whats the name of your team IRA 1916. just want to prove my point, that once you are in a league, all your points are included from when the league started scoring, not from when you entered the league

Two of my friends joined our private league and only their points from this gameweek have counted.

thunderdog Registered User

Yeah same as BKC a friend of mine joined league this week and is starting from zero. But actually thinking about it I'm not 100% sure he had entered a team before the deadline last week so you might be right beglee

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!