Malice Registered User
#1

For various reasons I'm not as active on here as the forum probably deserves so I put out a call for another pair of hands. The requirements were a bit strict. Must have snazzy glasses, natty facial hair, a clean t-shirt and at least some knowledge of Metallica (to put manners on the regulars in the superthread).

Unfortunately James Hetfield demanded a hefty salary and is a bit busy with his band so we will have to make do with the other guy .



So please put your hands together and welcome lord lucan.

17 people have thanked this post
slavetothegrind Registered User
#2

nice one!

Best of luck Lord lucan, guess thats metallica bashing consigned to history or prison now eh?

1 person has thanked this post
lord lucan Registered User
#3

slavetothegrind said:
nice one!

Best of luck Lord lucan, guess thats metallica bashing consigned to history or prison now eh?


Any mention of Lulu will be met with this:

(Invalid img)

9 people have thanked this post
Angron Blood for the Blood God!
#4

Congrats Lord Lucan!

1 person has thanked this post
LH Pathe Closed Account
#5

slavetothegrind said:
nice one!

Best of luck Lord lucan, guess thats metallica bashing consigned to history or prison now eh?


bedtime, for the mockrisy!

DrumSteve Registered User
#6

Well done lad.

Now lets start some trouble in here so he can break his banhammer virginity.

1 person has thanked this post
Somnus Moderator
#7

Congrats Lord Lucan, I've no doubt you'll do a stand up job.

Thanks for the service Malice. You did a great job in taking over and keeping the Rock and Metal forum as a welcoming place on Boards.

2 people have thanked this post
Malice Registered User
#8

Dr.Poca said:
Thanks for the service Malice. You did a great job in taking over and keeping the Rock and Metal forum as a welcoming place on Boards.
Thanks for the kind words but you're not getting rid of me just yet, I'll still be around.

GLaDOS Testing
#9

Congrats! Good choice Malice/other mods who were involved.

2 people have thanked this post
Max Power1 Closed Account
#10

Yup. Congrats Lord Lucan.

1 person has thanked this post
Nailz Registered User
#11

Malice said:
Thanks for the kind words but you're not getting rid of me just yet, I'll still be around.
I am disappointed by this..

Good stuff! Great poster, and I can only imagine an equally excellent mod, fair play Lord Lucan, looking forward seeing you crush some R&M trolls.

2 people have thanked this post
Links234 Moderator
#12

congrats

1 person has thanked this post
Angron Blood for the Blood God!
#13

Thankfully Rock and Metal is generally well behaved, so we won't end up pushing you too far

Mental Mickey Registered User
#14

Malice said:
For various reasons I'm not as active on here as the forum probably deserves so I put out a call for another pair of hands. The requirements were a bit strict. Must have snazzy glasses, natty facial hair, a clean t-shirt and at least some knowledge of Metallica (to put manners on the regulars in the superthread).

Unfortunately James Hetfield demanded a hefty salary and is a bit busy with his band so we will have to make do with the other guy .



So please put your hands together and welcome lord lucan.


I remember when you originally posted this photo. JAMMY MOTHER****ER.

1 person has thanked this post
lord lucan Registered User
#15

Denny M said:
Thankfully Rock and Metal is generally well behaved, so we won't end up pushing you too far


The single most important reason i come back to R&M is the atmosphere here. Good banter and most know the boundaries and are well behaved. It's rare it spills over into an AH-style cluster****,the gn'r gig at the Point being a notable exception but then again it was an exceptional event.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!