Malice Registered User

For various reasons I'm not as active on here as the forum probably deserves so I put out a call for another pair of hands. The requirements were a bit strict. Must have snazzy glasses, natty facial hair, a clean t-shirt and at least some knowledge of Metallica (to put manners on the regulars in the superthread).

Unfortunately James Hetfield demanded a hefty salary and is a bit busy with his band so we will have to make do with the other guy .

So please put your hands together and welcome lord lucan.

17 people have thanked this post
slavetothegrind Registered User

nice one!

Best of luck Lord lucan, guess thats metallica bashing consigned to history or prison now eh?

1 person has thanked this post
lord lucan Registered User

slavetothegrind said:
nice one!

Best of luck Lord lucan, guess thats metallica bashing consigned to history or prison now eh?

Any mention of Lulu will be met with this:

(Invalid img)

9 people have thanked this post
Angron Blood for the Blood God!

Congrats Lord Lucan!

LH Pathe Closed Account

slavetothegrind said:
nice one!

bedtime, for the mockrisy!

DrumSteve Registered User

Well done lad.

Now lets start some trouble in here so he can break his banhammer virginity.

Somnus Moderator

Congrats Lord Lucan, I've no doubt you'll do a stand up job.

Thanks for the service Malice. You did a great job in taking over and keeping the Rock and Metal forum as a welcoming place on Boards.

2 people have thanked this post
Malice Registered User

Dr.Poca said:
Thanks for the service Malice. You did a great job in taking over and keeping the Rock and Metal forum as a welcoming place on Boards.
Thanks for the kind words but you're not getting rid of me just yet, I'll still be around.

GLaDOS Testing

Congrats! Good choice Malice/other mods who were involved.

Max Power1 Closed Account

Yup. Congrats Lord Lucan.

Nailz Registered User

Malice said:
Thanks for the kind words but you're not getting rid of me just yet, I'll still be around.
I am disappointed by this..

Good stuff! Great poster, and I can only imagine an equally excellent mod, fair play Lord Lucan, looking forward seeing you crush some R&M trolls.

Links234 Moderator

congrats

Angron Blood for the Blood God!

Thankfully Rock and Metal is generally well behaved, so we won't end up pushing you too far

Mental Mickey Registered User

Malice said:
For various reasons I'm not as active on here as the forum probably deserves so I put out a call for another pair of hands. The requirements were a bit strict. Must have snazzy glasses, natty facial hair, a clean t-shirt and at least some knowledge of Metallica (to put manners on the regulars in the superthread).

Unfortunately James Hetfield demanded a hefty salary and is a bit busy with his band so we will have to make do with the other guy .

So please put your hands together and welcome lord lucan.

I remember when you originally posted this photo. JAMMY MOTHER****ER.

lord lucan Registered User

Denny M said:
Thankfully Rock and Metal is generally well behaved, so we won't end up pushing you too far

The single most important reason i come back to R&M is the atmosphere here. Good banter and most know the boundaries and are well behaved. It's rare it spills over into an AH-style cluster****,the gn'r gig at the Point being a notable exception but then again it was an exceptional event.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!