AshAdele Registered User

Has anyone eaten here yet??
Drove by on saturday night and the place looked busy

https://www.facebook.com/NSquareCork
no menu on their facebook page, any idea of prices? or deals going on at the moment?

Milly33 Registered User

Is this the one before lets say if you took the next right you would be heading up towards Blackpool.. Would love to know also if it is any good, we were just saying that Cork City has no nice Fish restaurnat

AshAdele Registered User

Ya the restaurant is the the quays opposite the Opera House,

Havent seen any advertisments for the place yet and there is little or no detail on the facebook page.

Anyone been here?

Faith Mary Berry is my idol

All I know so far is that I stared at their name and had no idea what it said until I saw it here. The design doesn't make it the easiest thing to understand. Granted, it was at night, but still.

I'd be interested in hearing experiences.

RoverJames Banned

It's only a stones throw from Patrick Street but it's a woeful location I think, horrible, gloomy, sh1tty part of town.

evilivor Registered User

RoverJames said:
It's only a stones throw from Patrick Street but it's a woeful location I think, horrible, gloomy, sh1tty part of town.

I agree - it's a terrible location.

Owen Registered User

Location could possibly kill it, but I love my steak, so will be interesting to hear feedback from people.

AshAdele Registered User

Faith said:
All I know so far is that I stared at their name and had no idea what it said until I saw it here. The design doesn't make it the easiest thing to understand. Granted, it was at night, but still.

Ya I wasn't sure of the name myself, took a while to find the facebook page. I thought is was just called steakhouse and seafood till I went searching for it.

Markcheese Registered User

Sarah86 said:
shilling ....

Wow such enthusiasm, and indepth knowledge of a business that's not yours.... anyway welcome to boards since you've just joined and that's yr first post.....

4 people have thanked this post
Owen Registered User

Sarah86 said:
shilling

You're probably well intentioned, but coming on a thread to promote a business that's clearly yours isn't the best move. It's what's known as Shilling, and it's really obvious.

Been driving past the place for the last few days though, and really thinking of popping in for a Steak!

deRanged Registered User

trimmed a bit of shilling there. report the posts please people, we'll get to them faster that way.

aoife1991 Registered User

Hey guys, yeah it's really nice! Staff are friendly and the food is good It's lovely on the inside as well, very good fish menu What did Shilling say? I'm curious

Owen Registered User

aoife1991 said:
What did Shilling say? I'm curious

Usual shilling - they're brilliant, check out their Fb page, here's their opening hours, and their phone number, and did I mention they're brilliant?

1 person has thanked this post
parsi Banned

Faith said:

I was stopped opposite yesterday morning trying to decipher the name because I still hadn't figured it out since the morning two weeks ago when I first saw it.

The typeface is all over the place and I'd be concerned at how good a steakhouse could be that also does seafood and tapas. Lot of specialities rolled into one.

AmeliaO Registered User

Went there Friday night, had the early bird deal, the steak was gorgeous, my boyfriend, had some sort of fillet sea bass, he loved it aswell and we're both quite picky! Would recommend booking though if you're thinking of going on the weekend tbh - twas packed! staff were sound aswell! tricky location so close to Brannigans and all but sure, the food made up for it!!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!