UrbanSea Closed Account

Ah right. Think I heard of it before

UrbanSea said:
Ah right. Think I heard of it before

tis no Thurles of a wet thursday but some of the lads around here seem to get a bit giddy about it

convert Moderator

18!

Slattsy Registered User

convert said:
18!

Convert....for all your countdown skills, and Mod warnings.....try pick us a winner !!!

seoirsem Registered User

Anyone know when the races , the handicaps in particular, will be whittled down to a manageable number, some still have over 70 entries? Too many to trawl through yet, gonna concentrate on the Arkle to begin with..

convert Moderator

Slattsy said:
Convert....for all your countdown skills, and Mod warnings.....try pick us a winner !!!

You'd probably be asking for your money back...
Will have to sit down and take a decent look at the entries before I make any selections - real life has been manic recently

mccarte2 Registered User

seoirsem said:
Anyone know when the races , the handicaps in particular, will be whittled down to a manageable number, some still have over 70 entries? Too many to trawl through yet, gonna concentrate on the Arkle to begin with..

Weights will be confirmed next Wednesday so that should allow you to rule a good few out.

realdanbreen Registered User

seoirsem said:

I'm not looking beyond Sprinter Sacre for the Arkle.

seoirsem Registered User

realdanbreen said:
I'm not looking beyond Sprinter Sacre for the Arkle.

Was very impressive last time out alright BUT will he get up the hill? He definitely didn't last year.. at 5/1 AL Ferof could be an each-way bet to nothing, he will definitely get up the hill. So much to take on board.. I LOVE CHELTENHAM!!!!!!

hucklebuck Closed Account

Back On Topic...

Colonel Sanders Closed Account

English horses with published marks will run off them. Bit of a question mark over the Irish horses marks tho.

ste2010 Registered User

hucklebuck said:
Back On Topic...

Classic! I know thy man from somewhere...

1 person has thanked this post
realdanbreen Registered User

Have any of the bookies started offering NRNB yet?

ft9 Registered User

realdanbreen said:
Have any of the bookies started offering NRNB yet?

Bet365

ft9 Registered User

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!